About The Worst BHAFC Game For Ages

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Buzzer said:
Not so nice. He was sitting on my lap at the time too. :angry:

Still - got to chat to Hans Kraay Fan Club and met his son (Who I bet doesn't fart on his dad's leg) which was nice.

Hmmm.......given half a chance, I'm sure he would.

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Ozymandias said:
f*** me .. I think some of you might need this number .........

Samaritans 08457 90 90 90.

Had a converstaion a couple of weeks ago with a guy who is a mate of football league manager, and who also does scouting for him. His view on the Albion is that our form is classic young team syndrome, win three of four on the trot then lose three or four. One week outstanding next week shite. Text book young team.
He is of the opinion that we are building a good playing side with an up and coming manager ..... Basically his view was why the negativity ... what do you expect ... stop whinging.

Wasn't there, obviously, but I totally agree with the sentiments here. Roll on Northampton and a resounding win :clap2:

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Ozymandias said:

A perfect summing up of this thread. :clap:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Ozymandias said:

Had a converstaion a couple of weeks ago with a guy who is a mate of football league manager, and who also does scouting for him. His view on the Albion is that our form is classic young team syndrome, win three of four on the trot then lose three or four. One week outstanding next week shite. Text book young team.
He is of the opinion that we are building a good playing side with an up and coming manager ..... Basically his view was why the negativity ... what do you expect ... stop whinging.

Post of the day:clap:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Obviously didnt see the Bristol City home game.

At least against Huddersfield we did actually threaten to score once or twice.

Wheras against Bristol City we could be playing now and still wouldnt have had a shot.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here