Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] The 2024 US Election - Trump v Harris

Who will win the 2024 Presidential Election?

• President Joe Biden - Democrat

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Donald Trump - Republican

Votes: 122 37.4%
  • Vice President, Kamala Harris - Democrat

Votes: 184 56.4%
  • Other Democratic candidate tbc

Votes: 18 5.5%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
The wind is bullshit. Maybe not the thing to say while a hurricane is raging over his home state?

And the MAGA morons applaud this dangerous Loon.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Come on then @lasvegan and @Crawley Dingo , defend this Republican nonsense for us :rolleyes:
They'll say that it's just the fake media making things up and quoting republicans out of context in an attempt to smear them - and that the republicans didn't say what they were reported as saying. Even though it is their own tweets and so on.

Igzilla

Sep 27, 2012
Worthing
They'll say that it's just the fake media making things up and quoting republicans out of context in an attempt to smear them - and that the republicans didn't say what they were reported as saying. Even though it is their own tweets and so on.
Yeah but, no but, Hunter Biden's laptop...

Crawley Dingo

Political thread tourist.
Mar 31, 2022
Come on then @lasvegan and @Crawley Dingo , defend this Republican nonsense for us :rolleyes:

Had a quick check and nothing on MAGA central (Breitbart), Nothing on MAGA rabid(The Gateway Pundit), nothing on the kookie Doomer site I read regularly at the moment Zero Hedge.

This is the first I've heard of it, its like taking something Diane Abbot said with a picture of her with her shoes on the wrong feet and portraying it as representative of Labour.

Stop treating the Grauniad as a valid news source and its weak propaganda as at all relevant. :kiss:

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Had a quick check and nothing on MAGA central (Breitbart), Nothing on MAGA rabid(The Gateway Pundit), nothing on the kookie Doomer site I read regularly at the moment Zero Hedge.

This is the first I've heard of it, its like taking something Diane Abbot said with a picture of her with her shoes on the wrong feet and portraying it as representative of Labour.

Stop treating the Grauniad as a valid news source and its weak propaganda as at all relevant. :kiss:
Breitbart were reporting it a long while back - they'll soon catch up with the latest round.

US Seagull

Jul 17, 2003
Cleveland, OH
In Detroit yesterday Trump was muttering on about the price of bacon. More embarrassing for him was he farted mid speech which was actually a shart.
If you want to see (or hear) for yourself (around 4:30):

I mean, it's funny, but it's hardly the worse thing his done. And I don't know how anybody would know if it was a fart vs a shart.

A quicker clip:

After the word "labor"

Crawley Dingo

Mar 31, 2022
Breitbart were reporting it a long while back - they'll soon catch up with the latest round.

Thats an 18 month old article, critical of conspiracy theories. Why are you defending bullshit? Seriously?

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Thats an 18 month old article, critical of conspiracy theories. Why are you defending bullshit? Seriously?
You said you hadn't read anything about meteorologists being accused / threatened on Breitbart. I pointed out that they had mentioned the trend, and made clear that it was a while back, not current. But - that trend is clearly still ongoing.

I'm not sure what you think I'm 'defending'? Are you saying that meteorologists are not being blamed / threatened? You obviously think that The Guardian is fake news or something - so here's an article in the polar opposite paper, the Daily Mail. Is that better for you?

Other outlets also available:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
its like taking something Diane Abbot said with a picture of her with her shoes on the wrong feet and portraying it as representative of Labour

1) Putting your shoes on the wrong feet is not the same as claiming that your opponents are controlling the weather, resulting in the damage seen in Florida etc.
2) Diane Abbott's behaviour did affect how people saw the Labour Party, because she represented them, just like Marjorie Taylor Greene represents the Republican Party.

Crawley Dingo

Mar 31, 2022
You said you hadn't read anything about meteorologists being accused / threatened on Breitbart. I pointed out that they had mentioned the trend, and made clear that it was a while back, not current. But - that trend is clearly still ongoing.

I'm not sure what you think I'm 'defending'? Are you saying that meteorologists are not being blamed / threatened? You obviously think that The Guardian is fake news or something - so here's an article in the polar opposite paper, the Daily Mail. Is that better for you?

Other outlets also available:
lol dude let it go, none of those articles are accusing meteorologists of messing with the weather.

Thats your mob on CBS, weather lasers from 10 years ago.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here