Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] The 2024 US Election - Trump v Harris

Who will win the 2024 Presidential Election?

• President Joe Biden - Democrat

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Donald Trump - Republican

Votes: 122 37.4%
  • Vice President, Kamala Harris - Democrat

Votes: 184 56.4%
  • Other Democratic candidate tbc

Votes: 18 5.5%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
If he were in charge now, he would be crowing about how great it was, the most powerful hurricane is US history, never would have happened under Biden.
"And I'm going to build a wall, a beautiful wall, the most bigliest beautiful wall ever, to stop any foreign hurrcuns reaching the USA in the future, I'll make it so they bounce off my beautiful wall and go back to Chaina and Yurp where they can blow down all the houses of all those criminals and terrorists and insane asylum seekers that live in those Communaristic countries and my good friend Elon Musk will build the wall using just his genius, he really has a beautiful mind, just like the late great Hannibal Lector and we'll programme all the sharks to fight the hurrcuns too because let's face it folks, Karmalellara could have done it but she's too busy murdering babies and stealing black jobs…" Etc forever.

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
"And I'm going to build a wall, a beautiful wall, the most bigliest beautiful wall ever, to stop any foreign hurrcuns reaching the USA in the future, I'll make it so they bounce off my beautiful wall and go back to Chaina and Yurp where they can blow down all the houses of all those criminals and terrorists and insane asylum seekers that live in those Communaristic countries and my good friend Elon Musk will build the wall using just his genius, he really has a beautiful mind, just like the late great Hannibal Lector and we'll programme all the sharks to fight the hurrcuns too because let's face it folks, Karmalellara could have done it but she's too busy murdering babies and stealing black jobs…" Etc forever.

I'd forgotten about the great Hannibal Lector. Trump talks so much crap every time he speaks that I just can't remember it all.

Did the apologists on here try and justify his Hannibal comments?

Last edited:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Interesting analysis of why the economy – despite demonstrably improving under Biden – isn't being seen as a vote-winner for Harris.
I'm completely baffled by the economy bit.

Trump is well known for being an utterly awful businessman - bankrupt 6 times, the Trump Uni stuff, being taken to court endlessly for stiffing contractors. Why does anyone think he's good at it?

Last edited:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I'm utterly baffled by the economy bit.

Trump is well known for being an utterly awful businessman - bankrupt 6 times, the Trump Uni stuff, being taken to court endlessly for stiffing contractors. Why does anyone think he's good at it?
Because they're as thick as shit

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
I'm utterly baffled by the economy bit.

There was a report I read recently that if he'd invested the money he got from Daddy in property and just let his wealth grow passively he'd be worth somewhere in the region of $85bn.

By being the smartest business brain there has ever been he's not even worth 5% of that. And that's going by his claims.

willalbion

May 8, 2006
London
There was a report I read recently that if he'd invested the money he got from Daddy in property and just let his wealth grow passively he'd be worth somewhere in the region of $85bn.

By being the smartest business brain there has ever been he's not even worth 5% of that. And that's going by his claims.
Yep, if he had just left it in the bank he would have way more than he does now. It's an incredible gift he has, to get away with spouting utter tripe and it being accepted. mental

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

I'd say I'm 95% certain he is massively in over his head financially, to some no doubt GREAT UPSTANDING people.

Some of whom might not be American...

Last edited:

US Seagull

Jul 17, 2003
Cleveland, OH

They do say that the easiest way to make a million dollars is to start with a billions dollars.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
He’s the rambling drunk with a brown paper bag bottle of vodka shuffling round the tunnels at Tottenham Court Road tube station muttering to himself.

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
Yep, if he had just left it in the bank he would have way more than he does now. It's an incredible gift he has, to get away with spouting utter tripe and it being accepted. mental
In my experience, many Americans just love people that have super self confidence, zero self doubt. They don't easily look deeper than that, so they don't need to analyze what's actually said.

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here