Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Official NFL Thread 2024/25 🏈

thedonkeycentrehalf

Moved back to wear the gloves (again)
Jul 7, 2003
Was reading the Athletic article about Watson's injury and Winston and Garrett complaining about the crowd booing him on the cart. The comments section is very entertaining, not least highlighting that Winston and Garrett are not exactly the best people to talking about moral judgements.

This line wound a lot of people up “I am very upset with the reaction to a man that has had the world against him for the past four years and he put his body and his life on the line for this city every single day,” Winston said.

The Lemming Stomper

Under the flag
Apr 1, 2007
Saltdean
Fantastic win for the Lions, could they get to the final.....

Oh yes...

We are the best team in the league at the moment...If you can still get 10/1 fill ur boots !

1000008485.jpg

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
Was reading the Athletic article about Watson's injury and Winston and Garrett complaining about the crowd booing him on the cart. The comments section is very entertaining, not least highlighting that Winston and Garrett are not exactly the best people to talking about moral judgements.

This line wound a lot of people up “I am very upset with the reaction to a man that has had the world against him for the past four years and he put his body and his life on the line for this city every single day,” Winston said.
I dont disagree with any of the sentiments shown on the socials tbh, and found Winstons interview a bit weird if Im honest, but I understand why they are both upset. It didn't sit well with me at all seeing some of the reactions in the stands. I guess Im playing devils advocate though, as I can also understand to a certain degree the fans doing what they did.

There were a large portion of fans that were willing to see past his troubles when he signed, but I get the impression that not many still supported him up til yesterday, because his performances while healthy just haven't been good enough. The Dawgs are just fed up with the constant mess of this franchise, and he has been the biggest cause of all the unrest for 3 seasons now.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
We certainly left it late!
Credit to Brandon McManus - held his nerve both times after DeMeco Ryans did his best to ice the kicker with a time out.

At 5-2, you'd imagine both teams will be very much in the shake-up come post-season.

Big Divisional game next week at home to the Colts. Still over half the season to go, but a win would restore the 2 game lead in the AFC South.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Enjoyable day and good game at Wembley yesterday. Feared the worst after going 10-0 behind, but played well after that moving the ball and managing the clock. The punt return was obviously the highlight.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here