Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hamza the Hook

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
His defence team seem to be saying that he won't get a fair trial etc etc in the US and should be prosecuted here.

So why isn't he being prosecuted here?

Don't care. Want to see him in the US and banged up for life. Fed up paying for his care while cancer people die because the NHS can't afford to pay for the drugs but the goverment can afford to pay millions of tax payers money fighiting his deportation. f*** him.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Why not send him by Ryanair and charge him extra for the metal in his hooks.....all this money we spend on this waste of space against the cost of one bullet...

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
BBC News says the judge is questioning the 'new medical evidence' and says he could be treated in the USA a decision is expected Friday so hopefully they can make arrangements to fly him out over the weekend.

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
There's a plane ready and waiting to take them all straight after the court case tomorrow and amercia are paying for it. :clap:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Why not send him by Ryanair and charge him extra for the metal in his hooks.....all this money we spend on this waste of space against the cost of one bullet...

Nobody should be forced to travel by Ryan Air, that's really inhuman !

Pinkie Brown

Wir Sind das Volk
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR 🇩🇪
Nobody should be forced to travel by Ryan Air, that's really inhuman !

On the plus side: His hooks would be awesome for scratching those bingo cards. Saves him having to fumble for coins, plus gripping one with a hook would be a pain too.

Although, if they forced him to fly RyanAir, he really would have a case for a breach of his human rights...........

D

Deleted member 22389

There's a plane ready and waiting to take them all straight after the court case tomorrow and amercia are paying for it. :clap:

Now are you 100% sure about this, because I am sure his legal aid lawyers have something to pull out of the bag at the last minute.

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
His defence team seem to be saying that he won't get a fair trial etc etc in the US and should be prosecuted here.

So why isn't he being prosecuted here?

Why should he get his own f***ing way ?
I bet he'd rather a trial here, we're a soft touch & scum like him know it.

You live in a fluffy world dont you lush. I remember you trying to tell me nonces didn't deserve stringing up & could be rehabilitated. No wonder these fuckers do what they want !

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Still think that my original idea is best. As soon as the judgement is made USAF pick him up from prison and take him to one of their bases where he will technically be in USA and subject to their laws not ours. Then let USA put up with the maniac reprisals rather than the UK.

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
Now are you 100% sure about this, because I am sure his legal aid lawyers have something to pull out of the bag at the last minute.

Im sure. Its been the longest chess game I've followed and when its drawing to the end game some how they've managed to pull off a great move but in the high court this week we've finally seen them check mated and it's game over after 8 years.

US marshals are waiting for them armed with M16s and will fly them con air style.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
hopefully our goverment will learn form all this bollox and change the system to prevent this ever happening again or if it does speed the process us 10 fold.

D

Deleted member 22389

We are very good at giving money away to people who are not really entitled to it. I'm afraid this government will never learn.

Did you the health tourists scandal on BBC Panaroma last night, another joke. Millions being lost to fraud. The biggest insult of all, the very people committing the crime where not even British. How can such a simple thing not be checked.

Wound me up to be honest with you, because I just think about the money by grand parents, parents and now myself, wife have paid in tax over the years, only to have it being sucked dry by tossers like this.

I nice stint in jail for these people, or better still since they have ripped us off we should remove their citizenship and send them home.

Last edited by a moderator:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Now that the judges have rejected his appeal and say he can be extradited how quick can the authorities move and ship him out....................tonight perhaps and take all 5 of them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here