Hamza the Hook

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Thought I'd swing back past that way on the way back from lunch.

Hamza actually seemed to have only a bit of support within the protesters, most of them seemed to be there supporting Babar Ahmad who apparently has been held for 8 years without trial. No smoke without fire is there though so f*** him! Awful lot of women in the protest which seemed odd given their society treats them as second class citizens, surely by that reckoning their opinion means f*** all as well?!?

I hope they all enjoy their stay with our American cousins, at least the weather in Guantanamo will be better than over here.

Last edited:

D

Deleted member 22389

It makes me laugh. People in support said it was a sad day for British democracy. No it's a good day, because he will no longer be wasting our money.
I think the majority of people in this country are now glad he is buggering off, because we have been too soft for too long.

I'm sick of being constantly told about cuts in our services, yet we seem to be able to find the money to support people like this. There now needs to a big clamp down on who gets Legal Aid.
It should only be used in correct cases.

Now I can't say Legal Aid is being used in the case, but I think it might be probable.
Gay Nigerian fears he will be killed if he is forced to return - Home News - UK - The Independent

Now if true, I feel sorry for the bloke, but why does he not try and seek asylum in another country in Europe where he will still be safe.

Last edited by a moderator:

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Well if Radio5 Live are to be believed he could be and his mates out of the country in the next 24 hours ? Mind you we could all down to Long Lartin and show our support for him be lending him a parachute.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
It makes me laugh. People in support said it was a sad day for British democracy. No it's a good day, because he will no longer be wasting our money.
I think the majority of people in this country are now glad he is buggering off, because we have been too soft for too long.

I'm sick of being constantly told about cuts in our services, yet we seem to be able to find the money to support people like this. There now needs to a big clamp down on who gets Legal Aid.
It should only be used in correct cases.

Now I can't say Legal Aid is being used in the case, but I think it might be probable.
Gay Nigerian fears he will be killed if he is forced to return - Home News - UK - The Independent

Now if true, I feel sorry for the bloke, but why does he not try and seek asylum in another country in Europe where he will still be safe.

Because no other country gives out £26K a year housing benefit,free health care,legal aid and all the rest.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
His defence team seem to be saying that he won't get a fair trial etc etc in the US and should be prosecuted here.

So why isn't he being prosecuted here?

He was successfully prosecuted here in 2006. The US extradition application was deferred at that point as prosecution here took precedence.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here