Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hamza the Hook

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
All is not lost as it appears that we shall soon be rid of him but what about his parasite family who we are keeping. Hopefully they will want to go to USA to be near him for visits.

The Fifth Column

Lazy mug
Nov 30, 2010
Hangleton
If driving from Limmasol to Paphos in Cyprus on the old coast road as you approach Episkopi base there is a sign saying that you are subject to UK laws and again as you leave saying that you have left and are subject to Cypriot.

Different countries have different rules I guess, Cyprus may well have an agreement with the UK to allow the enforecment of UK law in certain areas where there are likely to be lots of UK servicemen and women.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I wouldn't argue as I am not 100% sure but I am basing this on the fact that when I was in the Army stationed in Germany in camp we were subject to UK laws until we went out of the main gate when we became subject to German law. I am reasonably sure that I read the same applies to US bases. If my memory serves me well there was a case not long ago when a USAF chap committed a crime and the police couldn't do anything about it and the US took action..

You were subject to military law as opposed to civil law.

The Fifth Column

Lazy mug
Nov 30, 2010
Hangleton
All is not lost as it appears that we shall soon be rid of him but what about his parasite family who we are keeping. Hopefully they will want to go to USA to be near him for visits.

Haha good luck to them getting Visas, not a chance in hell. The US is also not weighed down with the Human Rights Act so will tell them they are undesirable aliens, and they won't do it politely. Hamza has seen his family for the last time I would wager.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
9/11 was the day the world changed.

Possibly in the eyes of certain politicians and the media.

But as someone who lives in London where lets face it, the terrorist threat if any exists - you just don't think like that.

I was the tube the next day after that and having visited New York I suspect most normal people just get on with their lives.

As for this cartoon character nutcase, to me he appears to have had a minor walk on part. If he didn't look like a bond villian most people wouldn't have even heard of him. Wouldn't surprise him if his "fame" has made it much much easier for him to access "expensive" legal advice which has dragged this on much longer than neccesary.

As an interesting aside the US media couldn't appear to a give a stuff and most people over there wouldn't have heard of him.

Last edited:

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
I would hope so. They might as well do something useful.

Avoiding party politics, this guy has taken the piss for far too long.

Can we not befriend the governors of the arctic and send him there? The western society that he duly hates has given him a pleasant existence. A man lacking scruples and morality.

Bof as usual has the right of it.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
At last how many years did it take to get rid of him and he was able to carrying on spreading his hate.lets hope his surpporters don't try anything and can go back to watching Arsenal.

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
If driving from Limmasol to Paphos in Cyprus on the old coast road as you approach Episkopi base there is a sign saying that you are subject to UK laws and again as you leave saying that you have left and are subject to Cypriot.

Different countries have different rules I guess, Cyprus may well have an agreement with the UK to allow the enforecment of UK law in certain areas where there are likely to be lots of UK servicemen and women.

These areas are sovereign base areas and are UK territory under International law. Famously it was the fear of starting a war with the UK in 74 that stopped the turkish advance any further on the island ,legend has it that a Military Policeman armed with just a pistol held out his hand at the approaching turkish tanks and reminded them that if they came any further they would be invading britain. The tank commander decided stop.

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
For those that want to see them leave...

Hook_2361797b.jpg

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Now on American soil. They will never see freedom again :O

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
There are going to be fools banging on about his human rights. To all those fools, he sacrificed those when he preached hatred and terror. Good riddance.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here