Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hamza the Hook

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I'm sure i heard on the news earlier that his own defence team are considering prosecuting him just to hold proceedings up further.

That is why it is to our advantage for the USAF to pull their fingers out tonight and pick him up and put him straight onto a plane for USA. Are there any human rights etc to consider to prevent them doing that. now that the judges have ruled that it is ok for him to be deported to USA.

Insel affe

HellBilly
Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Key holder anyone ? ???

Attachments

• 422696_10151232881998383_1573467222_n.jpg
    422696_10151232881998383_1573467222_n.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 51

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
From the news headlines when I switched on talktalk Abu Hamza has issued another legal challenge to prevent him being extradited. Why do the government and the US government come to that f..k about so much why didn't they do as I suggested and remove him last night straight to a plane and fly him out as soon as they were given permission by the European judges.

D

Deleted member 22389

Have to be honest, it would be alot easier if someone just took this waste of space out!

This just goes to show how weak our system is. Not only has he possibly halted extradition for another few months, but he has just cost the taxpayer another load of money through our legal aid system. Why can't someone in the government just stop his lawyers claiming legal aid. I forgot, if we did that, it would also be against his human rights. I wonder if we could make a complaint about our own human rights, and also a complaint against the amount of money that is constantly being wasted over this matter.

We can all clearly see this man did wrong and he should not be here, even the fing head of this country The Queen mentioned it. When is he going to go.

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
Just got in and noticed this thread at the top so couldn't wait to read that he's now over the Atlantic but fook be backwards, yet another appeal :wozza:

Where will it end? Surley enough is eoungh.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
A hearing has been set for next Tuesday and Wednesday why don't the two governments get together and arrange for him to be taken to the USA on Wednesday evening if this appeal fails to halt it before he can lodge another. SHOULD HAVE BEEN DONE YESTERDAY. A car could be waiting at the prison for the verdict and act upon it immediately.

Camicus

Hes appealed on the grounds of his "failing mental health" so dont expect it to be quick unless the judge sees it for what it is and kicks it in to touch

D

Deleted member 22389

Hes appealed on the grounds of his "failing mental health" so dont expect it to be quick unless the judge sees it for what it is and kicks it in to touch

That old chestnut. That will hold up the system nicely for him.

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
A hearing has been set for next Tuesday and Wednesday why don't the two governments get together and arrange for him to be taken to the USA on Wednesday evening if this appeal fails to halt it before he can lodge another. SHOULD HAVE BEEN DONE YESTERDAY. A car could be waiting at the prison for the verdict and act upon it immediately.

It should of been done the minute the european courts rejected it. But I was thinking like you. When he appers in court next week and if it gets rejected again (very much doubt it) there should be a car waiting and take him straight to the nearest plane. But to be honest, I can't ever see him being deported nor his mates.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I'd wager it almost a certainty, he won't be shipped out on a Commercial Flight, but the RAF or American Air Force will take him from a Military Base.

Probably a good job. You'd be a little unnerved to sit down for your holiday flight only to find him in the next seat, wouldn't you? :ohmy:

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
Probably a good job. You'd be a little unnerved to sit down for your holiday flight only to find him in the next seat, wouldn't you? :ohmy:

I would like to sit down next to him and just smile, maybe a polite hello, shake his hook perhaps, help him with his buckle, i would even let him have the arm rest. Oh that would possibly be my most enjoyable flight ever.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I would like to sit down next to him and just smile, maybe a polite hello, shake his hook perhaps, help him with his buckle, i would even let him have the arm rest. Oh that would possibly be my most enjoyable flight ever.

Help him open the pretzels?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here