Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hamza the Hook

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Certainly.

Dave (and yourself) obviously jumped ship for whatever reason. You are out of touch with local events and local hostility (especially with Hamza)

Therefore, you are unfit to comment on such matters.

Now, I know you will come out with a lefty retort about how thats some sort of prejudice or whatever, realistically though, as this thread confirms the general consensus is that this bloke should have been extradited years ago.

He hates the UK/west and everything it stands for (as his housing benefit/income support trickles in) this doesn't matter though as there are training camps set up by neo nazis and it's their fault.

cuckoo

I will delete my NSC account with immediate effect and never dare to comment on anything going on anywhere in the world apart from Australia.....um better make that Victoria.....no actually Geelong.......my house????

Gladly though NSC doesn't represent the views of the UK any more than you or I do (and thank f*** for that).

I suggest you go back and read Dave's posts and try to understand the point he is making (you are missing it spectacularly at the moment).

Last edited:

D

Deleted member 22389

I think that point is obvious and all the horrible things that people are wishing on this man will come true at the hands of the US government. But what good will it actually do? does it diminish what he stands for? does it stop others from taking his place or spreading his message? does it do the opposite?

And what of all the others on both sides of this war on 'terror'? Why is this guy held up as our latest pantomime villainn (complete with a hook for a hand)?

I agree, It won't stop other people taking his place. We are all allowed free speech in this country, however he overstepped that freedom. He abused the human rights law itself, and lets not forget he was an illegal immigrant in the first place so should have been deported. He is not our problem. I find it amazing he was allowed to continue for so long at the expense of this country.

Last edited by a moderator:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
As the court only decided today? Was breaking news on Sky an hour ago.

Didn't realize that sorry so perhaps we can ship him out this week and being in prison near Gloucester would be near to an RAF station Brize Norton perhaps to fly him out rather than use BA or Virgin . Either way it should be easy to get him a flight ASAP before any further appeals can be lodged to delay the process. Is there a flight tonight?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
He should have gone as soon as it was determined his marriage was illegal.
but, what im trying to figure out, why so much venom for this particular arsehole...hes a twat..we all know hes a twat...but you can guarantee, theres far more dangerous twats lurking in the UK... the crap about him distracts from them..
Dave perhaps if your family...god forbid had been killed in the 7/7 bombings and you hear this vile slime rejoicing over it and saying he is happy that British soldiers are coming home in coffins,then leaches off this country with houses and benifits and cost this country millions in his defence and appeals you would understand why this slime attracts so much bile.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
I understand, I just think that whilst people are looking at him, more sinister people are at work, although I trust our security services to be on the case. He's off now anyway..

Last edited:

Pinkie Brown

Wir Sind das Volk
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR 🇩🇪
Didn't realize that sorry so perhaps we can ship him out this week and being in prison near Gloucester would be near to an RAF station Brize Norton perhaps to fly him out rather than use BA or Virgin . Either way it should be easy to get him a flight ASAP before any further appeals can be lodged to delay the process. Is there a flight tonight?

I'd wager it almost a certainty, he won't be shipped out on a Commercial Flight, but the RAF or American Air Force will take him from a Military Base.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I'd wager it almost a certainty, he won't be shipped out on a Commercial Flight, but the RAF or American Air Force will take him from a Military Base.

save the aircraft landing we could give him a parachute unscrew his hook and make sure the ripcord is on the right

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath

That being the case could he not be taken to a USAF base and thus be technically in USA and it would then be their responsibility as to how and when they got him to New York or wherever. I am sure that they would make sure that he was held in a secure place.

Pinkie Brown

Wir Sind das Volk
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR 🇩🇪
That being the case could he not be taken to a USAF base and thus be technically in USA and it would then be their responsibility as to how and when they got him to New York or wherever. I am sure that they would make sure that he was held in a secure place.

Whenever he gets picked up & taken to The US, chances are it will be done in secrecy due to his high profile. It will probably be The USAF that collects him. The Americans want him, so I guess its up to them to come & collect him. That works for the UK - We're shot of the scumbag plus we don't have to foot the bill for getting rid of him. Not that his flight bill would be much in the bigger picture of what he has cost the country in his time here.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Hopefully it will be on the news tomorrow that during the night The US Military or Air Force have picked him up and have him in custody at one of their bases or better still he has been picked up and is on a flight back to the USA.

D

Deleted member 22389

According to the reports that ahole and his ahole lawyers have cost the UK tax payer over a million quid, obviously through legal aid fees.

Glad he has finally lost his appeal, and glad common sense has now prevailed finally.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here