Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Georginio Rutter - singed 19/8/24

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Also credited with one on the official PL website.

Thinking maybe the automated assist data was messed up somehow and that he's been awarded it later, but maybe not everything is updated everywhere.
You’ve got some nerve continuing to post as some kind of oracle after the humiliation you are suffering in the Aaron Connolly thread.

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
What did you expect ? 10/10 from his first minute ? :facepalm:
Did I say that?

Crikey were a fickle lot on here.

He’s had one good game. He’s had at least one very bad game, and a few below average. All I’m saying is we’re overreacting to the second half performance against Spurs, a game in which he was also the reason behind us conceding a goal.

It’s all about perspective.

tigertim68

Sep 3, 2012
Did I say that?

He’s had one good game. He’s had at least one very bad game, and a few below average. All I’m saying is we’re overreacting to the second half performance against Spurs, a game in which he was also the reason behind us conceding a goal.

You need To give new players a bit of time to settle in , but I can normally tell straight away if a player has something,
I think he has very quick feet , and has already has shown determination, scored a couple of goals , a good start

Auckland seagull

Aug 26, 2016
I was in the meh corner for this guy, but he's growing on me. He will be annoying, run into blind alleys, make poor decisions and so on - but he will also conjure up some legendary moments. My Leeds supporting friend (an oxymoron I know), is gutted they lost him and that's encouraging. It's always good to have a couple of mavericks in the team.

Safe.

Jun 8, 2008
His footwork is unreal, especially given his stature. That combined with his attitude and his ball carrying ability, you can see why we signed him. Curious to see how an in-form rutter playing with an in-form Pedro would look. Both are so skillful, could see something special with that combination.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Did I say that?

You need to stop banging on about this ‘reason behind us conceding a goal’ line. He was disposed on the halfway line - by a challenge that at least 60% of the time is called as a foul by the ref. He hasn’t played a sloppy pass, or been tackled whilst attempting a stupid trick in a dangerous area.

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
I was in the meh corner for this guy, but he's growing on me. He will be annoying, run into blind alleys, make poor decisions and so on - but he will also conjure up some legendary moments. My Leeds supporting friend (an oxymoron I know), is gutted they lost him and that's encouraging. It's always good to have a couple of mavericks in the team.
You could also be talking about Minteh for me 🤞🏻

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
So is he injured?
Nah,just a slight knock, he'll be fine for the Newcastle trip.

monty python GIF

Han Solo

May 25, 2024
You’ve got some nerve continuing to post as some kind of oracle after the humiliation you are suffering in the Aaron Connolly thread.
Errr I may be some sort of oracle compared to you but I was really just checking in premierleague.com and saw Rutter had an assist to his name, and not sure why its not the case everywhere, hence my guess :shrug:

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Did I say that?

Giving the ball away here:

1728738073996.png

1 second later, we're in this position with 6 defenders:

1728738125431.png

He gave the ball away, sure, but my bigger problem is how they scored with more than half the team behind the ball

Han Solo

May 25, 2024
Well, he does give the ball away a fair bit. Not because he's not technically good enough - he certainly is, and then some - but because he's almost always looking for the high risk high reward option. A little too often if he's eventually going to be the ooba-dooba-good player he could turn into, but he'll learn.

I'm very curious what on earth we're doing with him whem Joao Pedro and eventually O'Riley are back. Some say he should play on the right wing instead of Minteh, but he just doesn't look like a winger to me. Maybe central midfield.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here