Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Georginio Rutter - singed 19/8/24

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
Thats true, he only scored an incredible goal by fighting off several Spuds defenders and banging it in the bottom corner out of pretty much nothing, but also out fought, out muscled and out played Spuds defence to get the vital cross in for Welbz winning goal plus got MOM for the 3-2 pasting of Spuds.

Report card after the match read: Must Try Harder

He really needs to get his shite together and start contributing. He's been here long enough.
Writing three paragraphs of the good things he’s done doesn’t overlook the negatives.

He’s improving, and that’s great. But he’s had a 6 or 7/10 start, no more, and we’re kidding ourselves if we’re pretending otherwise.

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
Writing three paragraphs of the good things he’s done doesn’t overlook the negatives.

He’s improving, and that’s great. But he’s had a 6 or 7/10 start, no more, and we’re kidding ourselves if we’re pretending otherwise.
A goal and an assist in a game we won 3-2 does in fact outweigh the negatives in the context of the whole game.

He's really settling into his role and seems like a great addition so far.

pigmanovich

Good Old Sausage by the Sea
Mar 16, 2024
London
His name’s Georginio
He comes from France
He’s a gem
Leeds never had a chance
Now he’s at Brighton
Oh how he’s thriving
He’s our Georginio

(to the tune of Bella Ciao)

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
His name’s Georginio
He comes from France
He’s a gem
Leeds never had a chance
Now he’s at Brighton
Oh how he’s thriving
He’s our Georginio

Could you record yourself singing it for us please?

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Hopefully I am VERY wrong on this and apologies if fixtures but……

I can’t see ANY evidence that the Premier League awarded Georginio with an assist last Sunday for the Welbeck goal 🤬🤬😡😡🤬🤬

“Rutter restored parity prior to the hour mark before edging past numerous Tottenham defenders, with his cross deflecting up for Danny Welbeck to head in and seal a memorable turnaround.”

IMG_5932.jpeg

If this is true, I’m afraid I’m going to lose my shit.

The never give-up attitude of his attempt to take on 3 spuds or so was so brilliant! What are they thinking!

pigmanovich

Mar 16, 2024
London

I can’t see ANY evidence that the Premier League awarded Georginio with an assist last Sunday for the Welbeck goal 🤬🤬😡😡🤬🤬

“Rutter restored parity prior to the hour mark before edging past numerous Tottenham defenders, with his cross deflecting up for Danny Welbeck to head in and seal a memorable turnaround.”

View attachment 190169

The never give-up attitude of his attempt to take on 3 spuds or so was so brilliant! What are they thinking!

Indeed they didn’t, a massive injustice :angry:

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways

View attachment 190169

It's very much in keeping with our first goal where Kaoru isn't credited with an assist although with that one there are touches off two Spurs players before reaching the scorer rather than just the one with our third

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
It's very much in keeping with our first goal where Kaoru isn't credited with an assist although with that one there are touches off two Spurs players before reaching the scorer rather than just the one with our third
I just can’t see the touch. Georgino scoops it up. If there is one, it’s not enough to take away his assist
IMG_5933.png

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
His name’s Georginio
He comes from France
He’s a gem
Leeds never had a chance
Now he’s at Brighton
Oh how he’s thriving
He’s our Georginio

This is the tune from Money Heist right? I have tried really hard, but I can’t see how the lyrics work. Please help!

pigmanovich

Mar 16, 2024
London
This is the tune from Money Heist right? I have tried really hard, but I can’t see how the lyrics work. Please help!
“He’s a gem, Leeds never had a chance” replaces “Oh bella ciao, bella ciao, bella ciao ciao ciao,” rest should be more clear-cut

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
It is - but it’s complete bullshit. Mitoma should be credited with the first as well. both were deliberate crosses that ended up exactly where the player intended. Nonsense.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Has he had an assist in another game? He’s credited with one on the club site along with two goals.

Han Solo

May 25, 2024
Has he had an assist in another game? He’s credited with one on the club site along with two goals.
Also credited with one on the official PL website.

Thinking maybe the automated assist data was messed up somehow and that he's been awarded it later, but maybe not everything is updated everywhere.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
“He’s a gem, Leeds never had a chance” replaces “Oh bella ciao, bella ciao, bella ciao ciao ciao,” rest should be more clear-cut
Still not getting it. You’re putting a 9 syllable sentence into a 12 syllable one. You’ll need to provide audio, or alternative start singing it at Wolves game.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
It is - but it’s complete bullshit. Mitoma should be credited with the first as well. both were deliberate crosses that ended up exactly where the player intended. Nonsense.
And yet Estupinan got a registered assist for Mitoma’s solo wonder goal away to Wolves last season for a 5 yard pass on the halfway line! 😂

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here