Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Georginio Rutter - singed 19/8/24

BluesRockDJ

Jan 24, 2020
I think Joao Pedro is a way off from being fit. But just say he was fit for the next game, that is one incredible selection dilemma right there.

I would guess one of them gets shunted out to the right. But wow, that would be a tough call
I think Joao Pedro is a way off from being fit.............................how do you know this ?

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Sure, I know all of this 🤣 I’m just highlighting that he’s not been quite as incredible as some are now claiming.

Thats true, he only scored an incredible goal by fighting off several Spuds defenders and banging it in the bottom corner out of pretty much nothing, but also out fought, out muscled and out played Spuds defence to get the vital cross in for Welbz winning goal plus got MOM for the 3-2 pasting of Spuds.

Report card after the match read: Must Try Harder

He really needs to get his shite together and start contributing. He's been here long enough.

Flounce

Nov 15, 2006
You thought ?
His injury record is not great is it, he seems to be injured as often as he plays? I may be wrong but he does seem to be unavailable a lot!

I think I might be wrong having googled it. This doesn’t include this years missed games though.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
His injury record is not great is it, he seems to be injured as often as he plays? I may be wrong but he does seem to be unavailable a lot!

I think I might be wrong having googled it. This doesn’t include this years missed games though.

Being hacked down by Gibbs-White, crippling him is hardly his own fault.

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
Rutter created our winning goal today out of nothing but sheer f***ing willpower. He is rapidly becoming one of my favourite Albion players:-

Love ❤️ a player who plays with a smile on his/her face, superb contribution from Georginio against a very good Spurs team who we made look ordinary second half.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
When we needed him, he stepped up.

Our £40m record signing did exactly what we’d payed all that money for him to do. All with a smile on his face.

The jury may still be out for some but for me, that is money well spent. Without Pedro, we were crying out for a talisman to take the game by the scruff of the neck. The other front 3 players were brilliant but ultimately, Georginio got the goal and assist that led to one of our greatest Amex and Premier League victories in what could be a turning point of the season.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing

Our £40m record signing did exactly what we’d payed all that money for him to do. All with a smile on his face.

The jury may still be out for some but for me, that is money well spent. Without Pedro, we were crying out for a talisman to take the game by the scruff of the neck. The other front 3 players were brilliant but ultimately, Georginio got the goal and assist that led to one of our greatest Amex and Premier League victories in what could be a turning point of the season.

This. 100%.

Wasn’t sure about signing players from smaller teams…… but I think Rutter is going to be similar to Pedro and constantly improves.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways

Agree with you that he's got that talisman effect, but think you're underplaying Mitoma who was simply outstanding on Sunday, better even than Rutter: two assists, should have had another one, and tore them apart. If Mitoma is back on-song and you've got other devastating options, then we're a serious prospect, and not to mention a thrilling one.

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
Agree with you that he's got that talisman effect, but think you're underplaying Mitoma who was simply outstanding on Sunday, better even than Rutter: two assists, should have had another one, and tore them apart. If Mitoma is back on-song and you've got other devastating options, then we're a serious prospect, and not to mention a thrilling one.
I agree Mitoma looks to be 'back', which means the top 6 twats and their journo mates will be linking him away from BHA again very soon. Now we just need these f***ing stupidly scheduled international breaks to end.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here