Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] EFL / Carabao Cup Fourth Round draw [Liverpool at home]

EFL / Carabao Cup Fourth Round - who do you want?

• Total voters

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Thank you I will try and add a couple to F&F What a pity not easy for those local people that cant usually justify the cost and are tempted by the £25 tickets. They wont come if they have to pay £30ish for membership for a one off game. Why is it so hard to go to a game for some.
I'm not sure the requirements are as tight for say, home vs Ipswich or Wolves. The club, in fairness, can't allow people to just register and buy a ticket for certain games as you'd have the stands full of Liverpool fans.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Your first look was pre 9am. Wasn't that before the next window opened? I know loads who have purchased today
No it was just after 9am as I had just bought two guest tickets so I then went back in and added up the tickets which were left

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Maybe dire sales for a very reasonably priced game versus one of the best sides in Europe will really highlight what an absolute ballache getting to and from the Amex is for evening matches, to the point that so many are happy to sack it off and watch it on tv
I think travel is always the biggest reason for those that have given up STs

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Does anybody know if travel is included, there is nothing on the ticket page or the ticket news page which says either way - I assume not but it'll would be nice to see in black and white

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
and in such an unlikely pattern... with seats available in the front of the block and nothing further back.
I'm towards the back of WSU and we were good, compliant little fans and got our own seats. I'm now expecting an email telling me I've been moved based on this. I will let NSC know if it happens!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
We are playing LIVERPOOL in the fourth (?) round of a cup, with a realistic chance of getting a positive result, and somehow I'm struggling to commit to buying tickets. I'm rather disappointed in myself and the scale of my ENTITLEMENT.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
We are playing LIVERPOOL in the fourth (?) round of a cup, with a realistic chance of getting a positive result, and somehow I'm struggling to commit to buying tickets. I'm rather disappointed in myself and the scale of my ENTITLEMENT.
And you haven;t even got school in the morning as a reason to give it a miss

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
I'm feeling that way although I have bought tickets. Can't however get a parking space.....

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Does anybody know if travel is included, there is nothing on the ticket page or the ticket news page which says either way - I assume not but it'll would be nice to see in black and white
I'll be amazed if it is.

Unless of course the bods at the top deem that they have overpriced and cut some slack.

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022
I'm towards the back of WSU and we were good, compliant little fans and got our own seats. I'm now expecting an email telling me I've been moved based on this. I will let NSC know if it happens!
Me too! Although I'm half hoping to be able to stretch out over 15 odd seats

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Maybe dire sales for a very reasonably priced game versus one of the best sides in Europe will really highlight what an absolute ballache getting to and from the Amex is for evening matches, to the point that so many are happy to sack it off and watch it on tv
It's a shame but the price we pay for not playing at Withdean anymore!! Getting away from most grounds for evening games isn't great.

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
The club have totally messed up with the pricing of this one. Which is 'OK', it happens, no one is perfect. A lot of us called that out when it was announced but apparently that is blasphemy......
The ticket prices don't include travel so basically a kid's ticket is the price of an EPL match.
Kids (primary school age) don't tend to come to evening matches but it's HT week so they've really missed a trick here.

The club can't change the prices now but they could increase the loyalty points as a carrot.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
The club have totally messed up with the pricing of this one. Which is 'OK', it happens, no one is perfect. A lot of us called that out when it was announced but apparently that is blasphemy......
The ticket prices don't include travel so basically a kid's ticket is the price of an EPL match.
Kids (primary school age) don't tend to come to evening matches but it's HT week so they've really missed a trick here.

The club can't change the prices now but they could increase the loyalty points as a carrot.

No mention of Loyalty Points on the tickets page ??

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here