Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] EFL / Carabao Cup Fourth Round draw [Liverpool at home]

EFL / Carabao Cup Fourth Round - who do you want?

• Total voters

Insel affe

HellBilly
Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Bagged my season ticket seat and one next to me in the north for my daughter, she was good luck last time against Liverpool in a cup game.
Loads of seats available, doubt it will sell out.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Because of price I know several who are considering going. Likely to be only game they attend. Can they just buy a ticket or would they also have to pay for a membership before they buy. There are well over 10k tickets available

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Because of price I know several who are considering going. Likely to be only game they attend. Can they just buy a ticket or would they also have to pay for a membership before they buy. There are well over 10k tickets available
Have they previously bought any tickets at the Amex? Not totally sure but they might be able to buy one if they have a purchase history. I'd call the ticket office. Obvious to say, but the reason for needing memberships or purchase history on games like this is to stop liverpool fans being in home areas of the ground.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
So with guest tickets now open there are a staggering 11,904 tickets remaining, is this the biggest pricing error by the club since the Amex opened. Still, trains are going to be a piece of cake so every cloud and NS will be sit where you like :lolol:

and very weirdly, they have blocked off all but the front few rows in WSU... have a look at each block. Very strange.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
And presumably some WSU STH will have bought their usual seats... and be in a largely empty section. Very strange.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
and very weirdly, they have blocked off all but the front few rows in WSU... have a look at each block. Very strange.
That has happened after I did a tot up of the seats left this morning, I wonder if they are moving the people who had bought there already, my numbers had 300-400 seats in each block available earlier now they are under 100 in each block

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
I bought my ST seat in W3F. Had a look this morning and there were 3/400 odd seats available just checked now and only 16 available - so they are selling.

Have a look at all the WSU blocks... everything but the few front rows have been taken off sale. In W3F it looks like row K back have been taken off sale.

PascalGroß Tips

Jan 29, 2024
Have a look at all the WSU blocks... everything but the few front rows have been taken off sale. In W3F it looks like row K back have been taken off sale.
I see what you mean - although centre blocks including mine has A to J on sale - so 10 rows and others first 5 rows.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
and in such an unlikely pattern... with seats available in the front of the block and nothing further back.
At about 930 this morning there were 2,500 seats available in WSU now there are 500

In all there are now about 8,000 seats available but I think maybe 1,800-2,000 have been removed from WSU, so about 2,000 sold today I reckon

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
No, but they would have to be on the database with a fan number. You could then add them to your F&F list and buy them a guest ticket.

tstanbur

Sep 16, 2011
Bought tickets at 2pm Monday and was very surprised to get 5 seats next to each other, a few rows behind the dugouts.

Looking forward to it.

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022
That has happened after I did a tot up of the seats left this morning, I wonder if they are moving the people who had bought there already, my numbers had 300-400 seats in each block available earlier now they are under 100 in each block
Your first look was pre 9am. Wasn't that before the next window opened? I know loads who have purchased today

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
No, but they would have to be on the database with a fan number. You could then add them to your F&F list and buy them a guest ticket.
Thank you I will try and add a couple to F&F What a pity not easy for those local people that cant usually justify the cost and are tempted by the £25 tickets. They wont come if they have to pay £30ish for membership for a one off game. Why is it so hard to go to a game for some.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here