Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] EFL / Carabao Cup Fourth Round draw [Liverpool at home]

EFL / Carabao Cup Fourth Round - who do you want?

• Total voters

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Bought my own seat in the end, but got 2 others sitting with me who usually sit elsewhere. Loads of tickets everywhere, so anyone who general sale will probably happen at some point (but must be on the database?).

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022
Bought my own seat in the end, but got 2 others sitting with me who usually sit elsewhere. Loads of tickets everywhere, so anyone who general sale will probably happen at some point (but must be on the database?).
Currently says:

Season Ticket Holders/MyAlbion+ Members* (1 personal ticket only) On Sale On Sale Mon 7 Oct 2pm (login required)
Season Ticket Holder/MyAlbion+ Member*/1901 Club Member Guests (2 Guests) Wed 9 Oct 9am (login required)

So, does this mean that on Wednesday anyone with a season ticket OR My Albion+ OR 1901 club member can purchase 2 extra guest tickets?

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Currently says:

Season Ticket Holders/MyAlbion+ Members* (1 personal ticket only) On Sale On Sale Mon 7 Oct 2pm (login required)
Season Ticket Holder/MyAlbion+ Member*/1901 Club Member Guests (2 Guests) Wed 9 Oct 9am (login required)

So, does this mean that on Wednesday anyone with a season ticket OR My Albion+ OR 1901 club member can purchase 2 extra guest tickets?
Yes - not quite sure how the guest thing works now though as not done it recently.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Currently says:

Yes I sure that's what it means, so anybody who can buy a ticket for themselves today and get 2 guest ticket tomorrow

I guess the club will then decide whether to open up to purchase history or not, which isn't much different from guest tickets

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Priced just a bit too high for me to buy. U18s being £15, instead of £5 like Wolves match, is a mistake imho. It’s not just the cost of the tickets but the cost of the whole evening (transport or parking, any food drink etc) just makes this a bit too pricey. Will watch on TV for a change.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
So with guest tickets now open there are a staggering 11,904 tickets remaining, is this the biggest pricing error by the club since the Amex opened. Still, trains are going to be a piece of cake so every cloud and NS will be sit where you like :lolol:

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
Tickets not exactly flying out
So with guest tickets now open there are a staggering 11,904 tickets remaining, is this the biggest pricing error by the club since the Amex opened. Still, trains are going to be a piece of cake so every cloud and NS will be sit where you like :lolol:
The Marketing Dept are going to have to go hard to start selling this fixture!
I have to agree the pricing of a child's seat is far too high, especially on a school night as well.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
I have to agree the pricing of a child's seat is far too high, especially on a school night as well.
Is it not half-term?

I certainly agree that the overall pricing is too high.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Or accept that there are a lot of Liverpool fans who live locally

pigmanovich

Good Old Sausage by the Sea
Mar 16, 2024
London
I'm sure most have heard but Alisson likely to miss both of our games against Liverpool. Mind you, Kelleher is a fantastic deputy but hopefully we can capitalize.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here