Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

X Factor who is going to win

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
pretty much spot on tonight

Really? Gary Barlow said something along the lines of "I'm picking the person who performed best on the night" and picked Cocozza and yet Cocozza was vocally dreadful and the bloke with the hat who went out (no idea of name) absolutely nailed that Beatles tune. Total bollox, not based on vocal ability at all - anyone up against Cocozza stands little chance for all the wrong reasons.

D

Deleted User X18H

Hes from Brighton

He is from Peacehaven or some such place. Just how far does Brighton stretch these days? We have some dreadful realtions in Horsham who crack on to everyone that they live in Brighton, I mean that is some conurbation.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
The only one I got wrong was the girls. Thought Sophie would go. Very surprised at exit of Amelia Lily.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Craigs got it in the bag...quite humourous at times, losing weight, good voice with abit of emotion...

HES ON A JOURNEY.....

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Kelly had the toughest decision last night. I thought she got it wrong - Amelia would have been a star. Not sure about Janet, I think she will be found out as the weeks go on. Sophie is good but not nearly as good as Amelia. Misha is the standout girl. She looks as if she will be ready for whatever gets thrown at her.

I would have got rid of Frankie - one dimensional croaker with the shittest haircut ever. The Liverpool hairdresser is the star in this category

The 2 Essex birds had to go - decent enough but not nearly as good as the other groups.

Louis' category is an absolute joke. Sami is OK but will just keep trotting out karaoke disco standards, Johnny is OK but will be kept in by the hilarity/Wagner factor. Kitty is f***ing HORRIFIC, an absolute DOG.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Very poor opening to the show by getting rid of 4 people. How can poor acts like Kitty and the other girl group still be in when Amelia has to go home? Think the producers messed up a bit by not giving the public their say

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
In a VERY poor group of wannabe's there is ONE ACT which possess the KEY attributes to make it BIG.

THE RISK.

They are the best boyband I've seen on the show and are VERY good despite being thrown together.

If they had BARLOW as their mentor I think they would STORM it.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Guessed the one's kicked out correct apart from Amelia which was a huge mistake. She was joint favourite to win the competition last week. Rowland has form in making bad decisions. I am looking for someone to come from leftfield to back. Devlin will not have the mass appeal to win, Bryan has the problem of 2 of the previous winners being young, female, black singers, she is unlikely to be the third. Its a very poor x factor final line up.

Lush

Mods' Pet
Once you accept that it is NOT about finding the next big recording artist (Matt Cardle? honestly?), it is a talent show (and that talent might be for being entertaining as much as singing), then the X Factor is jolly good fun.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
The abhorent and talentless Tulisa, I mean ABHORENT, why is this trailer trash on the show ?. She undermines any little bit of credibility the show ever had, she is an evil, skank from one of the worst bands ever inflicted on the UK public with a lead singer called Dappy, I mean come on. She has no credibility as an artist, a judge or even a decent human being. My stomach turns every time I see her ugly mug on the TV, and relax. Her bands are cack, Nu Vibe were dreadful last night, 2 shoes, karaoke, Rythamix, a clever play on the group, The Eurythamix, not, were average and the bastardised The Risk were the best but again only one decent singer, 2 Shoes to go.

Less credibilty than Danni Minogue?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Dislike the judges this year, Gary Barlow is the onlyu one, for me, with the right to judge talent, I don't ever particularly like the guy but when you have the likes of Tulisa, Kelly Rowland AND Louie f***ing Walsh you get 3 clueless muppets who they have a right to judge other people when in fact, they spout utter cat trap most of the time.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Once you accept that it is NOT about finding the next big recording artist (Matt Cardle? honestly?), it is a talent show (and that talent might be for being entertaining as much as singing), then the X Factor is jolly good fun.

I don't agree, its a popularity contest - talent counts for nothing.

A girl group will never win because the young girls who vote will alway prefer a boy band to a girl band.

Is the irish girl the only irish contestant? If so the majority if irish vote will be for her irrespective of if she is the best or not.

The other voting group will be the "housewifes" who after reading last sundays "red top exclusive" will hate that person and the majority will vote for the "cutist" boy/young man who they dream to spend a weekend away with.

Talent and singing have very little to do with X factor

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Yes. She has absolutely no credibility whatsoever.

Please, member of one of the most successful bands around who have sold x million albums. Say what you like about N'Dubz and their music but can be no doubt that are hugely successful with the age ranges that make up the bulk of the x factor voters.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Please, member of one of the most successful bands around who have sold x million albums. Say what you like about N'Dubz and their music but can be no doubt that are hugely successful with the age ranges that make up the bulk of the x factor voters.

They have had limited success, they encourage a gang culture and the ridiculous language they use, they are the backdrop to the type of band the rioters of this year follow, Dappy, Tulisa'a cousin has been arrested for beating up his Girlfriend, their music is trash. Not for me overall.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here