Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

X Factor who is going to win

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
The show takes a turn for the worst after the audition stages. If Cowell had any sense, he'd reverse the shows format. Start off on week one with a handful of talented young singers, and then week by week add a couple of 'specials' into the mix, until the whole things a write off.

I'd definitely watch that.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I'm on NSC because I got kicked out the room for moaning before/during/after every song because it's utter crap.

Oh, hang on that sounds like the theme tune.....I'm allowed back in now.

Similar for me as wife has it on and I am sat on my laptop while it is on.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I'm on NSC because I got kicked out the room for moaning before/during/after every song because it's utter crap.

Oh, hang on that sounds like the theme tune.....I'm allowed back in now.

Sounds like the Bwian household...when will this country start thinking for itself again where music is concerned?

Paddy B

Jul 5, 2003
Horsham
Can I just make a personal plea? if you don't like or claim not too watch it then why the f*** do you feel the need to read and post in these threads?!?

TJx

The WOMEN'S opinion!
Aug 19, 2011
Withdean
:yawn: their all starting to sound the same with their 'Adele' type voices, not saying hers is bad, but all too 'brit pop' for me and im not even an 'oldie' :rolleyes:

JJB

Mar 16, 2011
New Forest
16 yr old Amelia ???

Legal.

FWIW, Janet will win, although, what the hell have they done to her? completely destroyed the innocent look she had before.

The only reason I am in is that the missus is ill.

TJx

The WOMEN'S opinion!
Aug 19, 2011
Withdean
yea you were well good....

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Can I just make a personal plea? if you don't like or claim not too watch it then why the f*** do you feel the need to read and post in these threads?!?

Or, if you do, why not post it on an X Factor forum? As opposed to, say, a Brighton & Hove Albion one?

Just playing a bit of devil's advocate, like...

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
are you more of a "strictly come dancing "kind of person Edna? :D:D:D

You know what, I could live with the dancing, mostly (well apart from that fat freak Russell Grant), but the presence of that irritating, senile old GIBBON Bruce Forsyth and his embarrassingly bad links means I can't bear to watch it.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
ok well unfortunately for me my PC is in the living room along with the TV so I have to hear it like it or not and the addition of that skank from NDubz has only made the programme even more irritating.

TJx

The WOMEN'S opinion!
Aug 19, 2011
Withdean
definately,
by the way your makeover was great too :)

Lush

Mods' Pet
Why did all the women - particularly Sami and Kitty - look like blokes in drag?

273903-x-factor-judge-gary-barlow-vows-to-leave-if-sami-brookes-is-put-out-280x157.jpg

273906-kitty-sparkles-but-fails-to-dazzle-x-factor-judges-280x157.jpg

TJx

The WOMEN'S opinion!
Aug 19, 2011
Withdean
kitty especially :nono:

TJx

The WOMEN'S opinion!
Aug 19, 2011
Withdean
yea....:yawn:
found out today he's my mates nephew ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here