Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

X Factor who is going to win

Oct 25, 2003
The abhorent and talentless Tulisa, I mean ABHORENT, why is this trailer trash on the show ?. She undermines any little bit of credibility the show ever had, she is an evil, skank from one of the worst bands ever inflicted on the UK public with a lead singer called Dappy, I mean come on. She has no credibility as an artist, a judge or even a decent human being. My stomach turns every time I see her ugly mug on the TV, and relax. Her bands are cack, Nu Vibe were dreadful last night, 2 shoes, karaoke, Rythamix, a clever play on the group, The Eurythamix, not, were average and the bastardised The Risk were the best but again only one decent singer, 2 Shoes to go.

n-dubz were shit but calling her "evil" is ridiculous.........do a bit of research into her life before saying shit like that

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011
Who is going to win this years x factor out of yet another bunch of no hopers. At least Gary Barlow spoke some sense about that Johnnie when he said that Loius Walsh had turned him into a circus act He was awful.

Get a f***ing life.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Pedant - "when will this country start thinking for itself again where music is concerned?". I think we are agreeing to agree, I may just be more optimistic than you are about contemporary music?

Oct 25, 2003
pretty much spot on tonight, with the possible exception of the girls which was a tough call as they were all pretty good

would've happily got rid of johnny and kept amelia

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Just checked the bookies for this and I think they've called this wrong. According to the odds, the final five are going to be Janet, Misha, The Risk, Craig and Sophie. Really can't see three girls in the final five. It's women who vote on X Factor and they overwhelmingly vote for male acts - no way will there be more female acts than male in the last five.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here