Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

X Factor who is going to win

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Disappointed Amelia got the boot as I don't think Janet will prove versatile enough to last in this competition. Sophie is kelly's favourite so there was no danger of her being kicked out. Shame that the likes of frankie, johnny and kitty are still in it when Amelia got kicked off.

The winner will be one of the girls or one of the groups. Of the boys frankie really cannot sing and his appeal should wane unless he performs better he was lucky the other kid was just awful on saturday night. Craig and Marcus can sing but I don't think they'll have appeal to the voters that some of the other acts.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Shocked that Sami 'The Voice' Brookes went last week, my tip to win it.

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Come off it Crodo.

There is no way she would EVER have won it, given the demographic of the voters.

I think Misha B is the best so far, but it remains to be seen how she copes with Louis' bullying comments.

I think The Risk are really good and Marcus and Sophie also have a chance.

I see Johnny is being 'probed' over claims he is claiming benefits for a bad back whilst appearing on the show.

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Sophie is still stunning. Think I've found my wife. Excellent :-D

Although I think The Risk will win it and rightly so.

Good little offer in Ladbrokes, not sure if it's still on, but all outright bets that lose will be returned if The Risk win, surely worth a big pop on Mischa and Janet.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Come off it Crodo.

There is no way she would EVER have won it, given the demographic of the voters.

I think Misha B is the best so far, but it remains to be seen how she copes with Louis' bullying comments.

I think The Risk are really good and Marcus and Sophie also have a chance.

I see Johnny is being 'probed' over claims he is claiming benefits for a bad back whilst appearing on the show.

She was the voice of the show, all of the judges had said that. If it's a singing competition then shouldn't the best singer win??

Misha B has huge talent but I think she will become arrogant and disliked with it. Johnny Robinson to win now.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
She was the voice of the show, all of the judges had said that. If it's a singing competition then shouldn't the best singer win??

Misha B has huge talent but I think she will become arrogant and disliked with it. Johnny Robinson to win now.

Misha B should win, but in all honesty doesn't need to, she's outgrown this competition already. Rhythmix, The Risk, Craig and Marcus will be the other ones troubling the scorers towards the business end of the competition.

Oct 25, 2003

it's NOT a singing competition........why don't people understand this? it's about finding someone with, ahem, the "x-factor", which includes many attributes (singing being just ONE of them)

it's very rare for the best singer to win the whole thing.....you need "star quality" (which they bang on about every week)

pop idol/american idol were definitely more focused on just the singing, x factor has ALWAYS presented itself as looking to find someone with the all-round package (whether or not the past winners reflect that is neither here nor there)

sami had literally NOTHING apart from the voice.........she's essentially a very good club/cruise singer (she'd actually make a decent career out of that), but as a popstar? no chance

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
it's NOT a singing competition........why don't people understand this? it's about finding someone with, ahem, the "x-factor", which includes many attributes (singing being just ONE of them)

it's very rare for the best singer to win the whole thing.....you need "star quality" (which they bang on about every week)

pop idol/american idol were definitely more focused on just the singing, x factor has ALWAYS presented itself as looking to find someone with the all-round package (whether or not the past winners reflect that is neither here nor there)

sami had literally NOTHING apart from the voice.........she's essentially a very good club/cruise singer (she'd actually make a decent career out of that), but as a popstar? no chance

Yes, but they ask them to SING every week. Perhaps if they asked them to sing one week, do stand up the following week and then juggle the week after I would say you have a point but surely it's got to be 90% singing considering that's what they're judged on??

Sami was the best singer in the show, she also had something about her as she was allegedly caught having a threesome with the Risk despite being a lesbian, now that's the X-Factor!!

She will have a big career in music anyhow.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Yes, but they ask them to SING every week. Perhaps if they asked them to sing one week, do stand up the following week and then juggle the week after I would say you have a point but surely it's got to be 90% singing considering that's what they're judged on??

Sami was the best singer in the show, she also had something about her as she was allegedly caught having a threesome with the Risk despite being a lesbian, now that's the X-Factor!!

I thought Sami was a decent singer, but she's not the best in the show, Misha and Craig are. However I agree she should still be in the competition as she was one of the better singers in it. If she is sensible I see no reason why she can't make a living singing, I hope she goes for it and pursues it as a career.

Windels

Jan 15, 2011
Tunbridge Wells
I have never seen the programme but I am going to hazard a guess as to who is going to win. I think it will be between a cute camp young nervous guy, who a lot of mum's fancy as well, and if not him then it will be a young black girl whose voice is always described as "powerful".

Oct 25, 2003

they sing because it IS a music programme..........but singing isn't all they're judged on. They constantly bang on about "look", "likeability", "star quality"

they're finding a pop star, and pop music isn't all about singing ability......you need so many other factors to be a 'success' (however short lived)

to win you do need a decent voice, and probably to be one of the better singers.......last year matt cardle had a decent voice, but there were better singers than him, but he had enough going on in other areas to be popular

the people who vote on x factor are the ones that will eventually be buying the records in their thousands.......sami was in the bottom 2 for a reason (she wouldn't sell any records)

Oct 25, 2003
she might have a career in music but not with the people who vote on x factor, ie. she won't have a career in pop music

clubs/cruise ships....nowt else

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
they sing because it IS a music programme..........but singing isn't all they're judged on. They constantly bang on about "look", "likeability", "star quality"

they're finding a pop star, and pop music isn't all about singing ability......you need so many other factors to be a 'success' (however short lived)

to win you do need a decent voice, and probably to be one of the better singers.......last year matt cardle had a decent voice, but there were better singers than him, but he had enough going on in other areas to be popular

the people who vote on x factor are the ones that will eventually be buying the records in their thousands.......sami was in the bottom 2 for a reason (she wouldn't sell any records)

You'll have to explain to me what Matt had, other than the fact he was likeable, he couldn't dance, he wasn't particularly funny or much of a showman, but he had a decent voice.

Oct 25, 2003
You'll have to explain to me what Matt had, other than the fact he was likeable, he couldn't dance, he wasn't particularly funny or much of a showman, but he had a decent voice.

well i don't vote on x factor so i'm the wrong person to ask.........he was popular enough with the core demographic to win, so that's what he had

that's the point i'm trying to make

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
well i don't vote on x factor so i'm the wrong person to ask.........he was popular enough with the core demographic to win, so that's what he had

that's the point i'm trying to make

Maybe they should do like Strictly then and use judges marks as well as audience votes, so that the genuine talent like Sami doesn't go out in week 2 and can genuinely win the competition as a voice of hers should be able to do.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Maybe they should do like Strictly then and use judges marks as well as audience votes, so that the genuine talent like Sami doesn't go out in week 2 and can genuinely win the competition as a voice of hers should be able to do.

You mean the judges (or Louis Walsh) who didn't have her in his final 4 until the Chinese lass 'pulled' out. Face it she is as Gary Barlow (another judge who didn't rate her as much as you seem to) put it 'a cruise ship singer'

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here