Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

X Factor who is going to win

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
They have had limited success, they encourage a gang culture and the ridiculous language they use, they are the backdrop to the type of band the rioters of this year follow, Dappy, Tulisa'a cousin has been arrested for beating up his Girlfriend, their music is trash. Not for me overall.

Without being rude I doubt that their music is intended for you anyway. To say it was the 'backdrop' to the rioters is way OTT. how do they encourage gang culture? the core of the fan base are tweens living in commuter vile. 'ridiculous language' or the way some youngsters choose to speak when around friends? To be honest you are just coming across as an old man far removed from the people who listen to that type of music

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Kelly had the toughest decision last night. I thought she got it wrong - Amelia would have been a star. Not sure about Janet, I think she will be found out as the weeks go on. Sophie is good but not nearly as good as Amelia. Misha is the standout girl. She looks as if she will be ready for whatever gets thrown at her.

I would have got rid of Frankie - one dimensional croaker with the shittest haircut ever. The Liverpool hairdresser is the star in this category

The 2 Essex birds had to go - decent enough but not nearly as good as the other groups.

Louis' category is an absolute joke. Sami is OK but will just keep trotting out karaoke disco standards, Johnny is OK but will be kept in by the hilarity/Wagner factor. Kitty is f***ing HORRIFIC, an absolute DOG.

amongst the bile on this thread, we at last reach a common sense post. Dont agree with all this though - I dont think Kitty is as bad as you say - she can sing and she can do performance. She just wont win given the current public perception of her.

Of the 4 to go - I got 3 of them right and all the final two in each category (I know it was in no particular order but the last two on stage I think were likely to be the at risk ones)

I thought Frankie was at risk but the other guy was weak. I would have kept amelia but got rid of sophie.

and as for the criticism of Tulisa - well I think that's harsh. She clearly has done a better job with the bands and has two decent put together groups there.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
still waiting for you to explain to me why she is "evil" because i'd class single handedly caring for a severely mentally ill mother from the age of 9 far from "evil"

We all have stories from our childhood. I don't like her. I don't have to justify this.

Oct 25, 2003
We all have stories from our childhood. I don't like her. I don't have to justify this.

you don't have to justify not liking her, but calling her evil when she clearly isn't is out of order

i was surprised and disappointed that it came from you as you tend to be quite educated about mental illness

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
If you had a comparable story from your childhood, I'm fairly certain that we would have heard about it, right here.

You know nothing about me.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
or was it another "type before you think" moment from you US?

Get off my back. Other people have made comments about contestants which are equally contenscious so get on their case. Why do you care so much about Tulisa, are you her agent or something ?.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
It seems that something is wrong with the format when because of the grouping into categories somebody like Amellia can get voted out and all 3 of of the over 25s, none of whom are as good as her, and do not stand any chance of winning remain in it.

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
still waiting for you to explain to me why she is "evil" because i'd class single handedly caring for a severely mentally ill mother from the age of 9 far from "evil"

I watched a bit of a documentary about that. She seems to be a good person, and although it's not my thing, N Dubz have been quite successful. I am not sure what people have against her. She is probably the real genuine one out of all the judges.

Oct 25, 2003
Get off my back. Other people have made comments about contestants which are equally contenscious so get on their case. Why do you care so much about Tulisa, are you her agent or something ?.

i just asked you to explain why you think she's "evil" when she clearly isn't........you can't make throwaway comments like that and expect not to have to explain it

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
People speak badly of dead horse. US questions it.
US calls woman evil. People question it. US doesnt like it.

Seems slightly unfair.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Bet you're glad that you started posting again eh US? :lolol:

Don't let them grind you down..

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
The girl that did Fix You was pretty good like.

Maybe, but she is the most limited and fragile of the girls and I'd have booted her out way before Amelia. One trick pony who is gonna go into meltdown as the shows progress. Oh hang on..that's probably why she's still in.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Yes, that's right.

Aside from you career status, your relationship woes, your short-lived running hobby etc etc.

You WRITE IT ALL ON NSC, remember?!

Not anymore really. I have written some things on NSC I regret but it is done now. I was at my lowest possible ebb and probably not too well to be honest. I am trying not to repeat my mistakes from the past. Thanks for your concern.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here