Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

X Factor who is going to win

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
they sing because it IS a music programme..........but singing isn't all they're judged on. They constantly bang on about "look", "likeability", "star quality"

they're finding a pop star, and pop music isn't all about singing ability......you need so many other factors to be a 'success' (however short live

to win you do need a decent voice, and probably to be one of the better singers.......last year matt cardle had a decent voice, but there were better singers than him, but he had enough going on in other areas to be popular

the people who vote on x factor are the ones that will eventually be buying the records in their thousands.......sami was in the bottom 2 for a reason (she wouldn't sell any records)
Sorry,I've been misled,thought they were looking for the best RECORDING artiste...in which case,she has gone!!

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Sorry,I've been misled,thought they were looking for the best RECORDING artiste...in which case,she has gone!!

They are looking for an artist that will sell records. She was not

Oct 25, 2003

they are but there is so much more to being a recording artist than just being able to sing (in POP MUSIC anyway)......the people who vote on x factor are the same people who are mainly buying music that is in the charts....a singer like sami is never going to be popular with that demographic as she doesn't have the "look"

it's just the way it is

Sep 7, 2011
shoreham
Can I just make a personal plea? if you don't like or claim not too watch it then why the f*** do you feel the need to read and post in these threads?!?

coz TV company's keep puting this shit on TV coz they think ppl like it:smokin::drink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here