Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

With Fifa 11 coming out this friday....

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Absolutely brilliant. Love the new kit so looking forward to seeing it on there tonight.

Do any of the players look even vaguely similar to their real life counterparts?

fruitnveg

Jul 22, 2010
Waitrose. Veg aisles
They've only gone and given us the correct kits!!! thin white stripes on the home (with the three trophy badge at bottom) and the actual black/red away kit!!! Win

Good stuff!

Now, Will any xbox palyers be forming a club? I'll play anywhere there's a space (though admitedly i'm a bit shite at defending)!

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Blimey. Having all kinds of troubles ordering from shopto.net. Finally got it bored, but now I've gone back in, my order has disappeared from 'my account'. I hope their delivery is better than their site!

robbyford182

Dec 19, 2008
Can't access that from work... can anyone copy the stores/prices on here please? :thumbsup:

The FIFA 11 price wars have begun - as UK supermarkets battle it out with offers and undercuts.

As you can see from the ad we snapped this morning, Sainsbury's will gladly hand you the game for £24.97 when you spend £30 elsewhere in store.

Elsewhere, Tesco is selling the game for £25 when you buy any other top 10 PS3 or 360 title - and Morrison's will relinquish the game for £27.99 when bought with any other chart game.

Asda have put the lowest price-tag on the title, kind of, at 97p... if you trade in Dead Rising 2, F1 2010 or Halo Reach. Interesting to note Asda stepping up its pre-owned game, there.

All in all, you have a fair few choice of offers when buying the game, but if you're looking for a straight game/sterling swap, we've rounded-up a load of FIFA 11 prices for your perusal.

Is EA Sports' latest footy sim worth getting? We certainly think so. Read our FIFA 11 review to find out why.

FlownWest

Aug 10, 2010
Great news about the Albion update on there... although I'm not sure what it means for my manager mode career on 10, I worked hard getting Brighton to the Premiership :lolol:

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Pro Evo for me all the way. :fishing:

PES 2011 is looking good though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here