Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

With Fifa 11 coming out this friday....

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Pro Evo for me all the way. :fishing:

PES 2011 is looking good though.

Just to let you know, I have been die hard Pro Evo for the last 5-6 years. Until a week ago. Trying FIFA this time, might have to swallow hard and accept that overall it is a better game this time round.

Time will tell though, may still crawl back to PES if FIFA can't provide the amazing tournaments me and my mates would have on PES.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Pre ordered mine 1st class from amazon and............................... its still not here :(

Have you had a dispatch email?

Have also ordered 1st class from Amazon, got a dispatch email yesterday about 11am so hoping it'll be on the doormat when I get back from work today.

BrickTamland

Mar 2, 2010
Brighton
Have you had a dispatch email?

Have also ordered 1st class from Amazon, got a dispatch email yesterday about 11am so hoping it'll be on the doormat when I get back from work today.

Well yesterday when i checked my account it said it had been dispatched, so i was really expecting it to be here today. Oh well at least i know it will definetly be here tommorow:thumbsup:

Tomo1794

Apr 7, 2009
Leighton Buzzard
Have to pay 800 Microsoft points to buy an online pass after the 7 day trial surely EA Sports are in risk of losing customers because of this.

Does this mean after 7 days of playing the game you have to pay to play online? From previous experiences skate 3, tiger woods 11, (which i rented) you get a code with a brand new game which allows you to play online. Having rented the 2 games above the code had gone, so no online, (although tiger woods had the 7 day trial). This is just EA trying to make people buy the game new rather than pre-owned or rent, which I don't agree with. Just hoping I'm right that you get a code with the game.???

Shoreham Beach Seagull

May 6, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Does this mean after 7 days of playing the game you have to pay to play online? From previous experiences skate 3, tiger woods 11, (which i rented) you get a code with a brand new game which allows you to play online. Having rented the 2 games above the code had gone, so no online, (although tiger woods had the 7 day trial). This is just EA trying to make people buy the game new rather than pre-owned or rent, which I don't agree with. Just hoping I'm right that you get a code with the game.???

Yeah the code had something at the bottom for 7 day trial but that's if your code doesn't work (been used before) I sometimes rush into these things :facepalm:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Well yesterday when i checked my account it said it had been dispatched, so i was really expecting it to be here today. Oh well at least i know it will definetly be here tommorow:thumbsup:

Looks like same situation as me mate, just got home expecting to see it but nothing. Effin annoying though as I am out pretty much all weekend and won't get any time to play it until Sunday evening at earliest.

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
Ankergren: 65

Calderon: 62
Greer: 63
Elphick: 63
Painter: 62

Sparrow: 64
Navarro: 58
Dicker: 62