Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

With Fifa 11 coming out this friday....

Capricorn

Aug 14, 2010
Perth, Australia
Do you think it would be worth getting on PS2?? I know i'm way behind the times, but I very rarely use the PS2 anyway and I feel getting a better console would be pretty pointless.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Changed car job till tomorrow ;-) Where should I buy from ?

fruitnveg

Jul 22, 2010
Waitrose. Veg aisles
May seem a silly question, but have they updated the Albion's Kit yet? I swear its been the same on Fifa for the last 4 years at least.

My only minor niggle with Fifa at the moment.

Mr Smggles

May 11, 2009
Winchester
May seem a silly question, but have they updated the Albion's Kit yet? I swear its been the same on Fifa for the last 4 years at least.

My only minor niggle with Fifa at the moment.

Fifa 10 they got the home kit right but away wrong. You may find they will have the red away kit but last seasons home. Although we wore the new one for the last game of the season in may, so they may have updated.

Basically i have no idea :thumbsup:

Last Summer

well f*ck a duck!
Jun 12, 2008
The Hill

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Basically ASDA are best at £30. Tesco's will sell you it cheap if you buy another game, Sainsburys will sell you it cheap if you spend £30 on shopping.

astevens76

Jan 22, 2010
Bristol
Do you think it would be worth getting on PS2?? I know i'm way behind the times, but I very rarely use the PS2 anyway and I feel getting a better console would be pretty pointless.

I've ordered it for £17 from amazon for the PS2. Can't really afford to take a chunk of my student loan on a PS3 so I'm just sticking with the PS2 while I'm still at uni (only this year to go). Can't say I play it that much, but it's good enough for 'Fifa drinking' before heading out :thumbsup:

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
I've left it a bit late, but does anyone know:

A) Any online stores, fairly cheap (£35ish), that have an order by XX today and it'll still be delivered tomorrow? I don't care about £2 here or there.

B) Reckon any shops will still have some in stock tomorrow around 6pm?

Tomnorthi

Jan 2, 2010
BN15
Mines probably sitting on my doormat at home :( have to wait till 4 to get back, such a long time.....

Tomnorthi

Jan 2, 2010
BN15
I've left it a bit late, but does anyone know:

A) Any online stores, fairly cheap (£35ish), that have an order by XX today and it'll still be delivered tomorrow? I don't care about £2 here or there.

B) Reckon any shops will still have some in stock tomorrow around 6pm?

Shopto.net are £34.95 and well deliver tomorrow if you order before 5:30 this evening.

Sam Ovett

The New Manager Bus
Just come in the post:

Ankergren: 65

Calderon: 62
Greer: 63
Elphick: 63
Painter: 62

Sparrow: 64
Navarro: 58
Dicker: 62

Bennett: 64
Murray: 64
LuaLua: 68

Brezovan: 62
El-Abd: 63
Kishishev: 61
Battipiedi: 54
Hart: 55
Baz: 59
Sandaza: 68

Barnes: 62
Bridcutt: 61
Holroyd: 56
Whing: 58
Cook: 47
Poke: 60
Jamie Smith: 50
Walker: 48
Thompson: 49
Agdestein: 50
Dunk: 53
Taricco: 56

:clap2: :clap2:

Capricorn

Aug 14, 2010
Perth, Australia
I've ordered it for £17 from amazon for the PS2. Can't really afford to take a chunk of my student loan on a PS3 so I'm just sticking with the PS2 while I'm still at uni (only this year to go). Can't say I play it that much, but it's good enough for 'Fifa drinking' before heading out :thumbsup:
Thanks mate, it's nice to know that i'm not the only one sticking with a
PS2! :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here