Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

With Fifa 11 coming out this friday....

SeagullTim

Boomer Sooner
Apr 22, 2006
Brighton
Is there anyway doing the player/manager bit where you control the whole team, not just your virtual pro. That was my favourite bit of offline fifa10 and its not there on 11

I only got it yesterday

Manager Mode :cheers:

PS3 is being fixed at the mo but PSN is SeagullTim if anyone wants a game soon.

Derbyshire Seagull

Oct 21, 2005
Is there anyway doing the player/manager bit where you control the whole team, not just your virtual pro. That was my favourite bit of offline fifa10 and its not there on 11

I only got it yesterday

Yes you can go into the new career mode and set yourself up as player-manager from there.......I've just started....

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Hale-9 on PS3 if anyone wants a game.
Getting very bored of;
A) randoms online disconnecting, and
B) them always being Chelsea, Real Madrid or Barcelona.

Tomo1794

Apr 7, 2009
Leighton Buzzard
Hale-9 on PS3 if anyone wants a game.
Getting very bored of;
A) randoms online disconnecting, and
B) them always being Chelsea, Real Madrid or Barcelona.

Refuse to play most of these teams, as I'm normally Spurs or Brighton if they're at most a championship team. However I like to give Real a good hiding from time to time with Barca :)

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Refuse to play most of these teams, as I'm normally Spurs or Brighton if they're at most a championship team. However I like to give Real a good hiding from time to time with Barca :)

Pretty much the same! Brighton is my default team, and every now and then someone will be a League One team (normally Wednesday or Southampton mind!). The rare chance someone plays as an average team, I like playing as Fulham with Bobby Z leading the line. But yeah, every now and then, if I'm struggling to find someone who won't be anyone other than Chelsea, Real Madrid or Barcelona, I'll just be one of those teams and (most of the time) destroy them. Still find it boring though.

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
Pretty much the same! Brighton is my default team, and every now and then someone will be a League One team (normally Wednesday or Southampton mind!). The rare chance someone plays as an average team, I like playing as Fulham with Bobby Z leading the line. But yeah, every now and then, if I'm struggling to find someone who won't be anyone other than Chelsea, Real Madrid or Barcelona, I'll just be one of those teams and (most of the time) destroy them. Still find it boring though.

Next time somebody plays as Chelsea, Real or Barca play as Brighton. I've actually picked up some pretty decent results and it's actually a good laugh watching Bennett beat Casillas from 25 yards. :lol:

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Next time somebody plays as Chelsea, Real or Barca play as Brighton. I've actually picked up some pretty decent results and it's actually a good laugh watching Bennett beat Casillas from 25 yards. :lol:

Ha. Yeah, have tried it before, but normally get beat convincingly.
My rating is quite high, and I always play 'similar' ratings, so people are too good for that.
I imagine if I went into a lobby, I could probably beat a few playing as Brighton.
Might start playing in lobbys instead of 'quick match' actually. Maybe people will disconnect less in lobbys.

andywhing4england

Jan 19, 2009
Ive only ever played as Brighton and my record is pretty dam good. I certainly win more than i lose and by a good margin. Its just impossible when you have Drogba, Eto'o, Rooney etc just muscling their way through your defence and there is no way of stopping them. Still, I have tactics that get round most of these problems. for me, its the best and most enjoyable way of playing the game.

HalfTimeOrange

Dec 29, 2009
Worthing
January Transfer Window update now released if anyone didn't already know. Noone is rated 60 and Wood rated 63. Increases in ratings for Murray (64-66) and Bennett (64-67).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here