Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

With Fifa 11 coming out this friday....

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Early thoughts:

- Murray's hair is BRILLIANT. I hope he see's it.
- Sandaza is far too good for League One (on the game at least!)
- Transfer system doesn't seem to have improved;
- - Just sold Holroyd for £1,100,000 to some Dutch nobody.
- Lua Lua and Bennett seem too slow, and their FK stats are too low.
- Game play is fantastic.

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
I'm loving this years FIFA and it's much improved on last years which I thought was one of the worst FIFA's ever.

and Lua Lua scored me a cracking left footer online against RC Lens the night before last.

Down side is that they still don't penalise players enough for quitting during a game when losing.

Dizzle.

Aug 9, 2008
Perth, Australia
I'm loving this years FIFA and it's much improved on last years which I thought was one of the worst FIFA's ever.

and Lua Lua scored me a cracking left footer online against RC Lens the night before last.

Down side is that they still don't penalise players enough for quitting during a game when losing.

I know what you mean about the online thing, seems to happen to me all the time. Although a default 3-0 win is nice :clap2:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
the PC version is better (much better) than FIFA10, still lacking alot of the Console options which is gay but hopefully the modders will get to work and sort that shit out. Started a Manager Mode and Lua Lua got injured in the first friendly and out for 16weeks....now Bennetts out for 11weeks.....annoying!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here