Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

With Fifa 11 coming out this friday....

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Mine was also dispatched today so should be at home when I get back from work tomorrow.

I have converted from PES to FIFA this year.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Sake, I booked in my car for some work tomorrow as I thought it was out tomorrow, so could pop over to Brighton, and look at ASDA if Tesco's or Sainsburys in Worthing had sold out :mad:

BrickTamland

Mar 2, 2010
Brighton
I preordered mine from amazon and paid more for 1st class. Never preorderd a game before so any idea on what day i should get it??

Tomnorthi

Jan 2, 2010
BN15
I preordered mine from amazon and paid more for 1st class. Never preorderd a game before so any idea on what day i should get it??

Tomorrow or release day. You got an email saying its dispatched? It normally comes the day after its dispatched with first class.

BrickTamland

Mar 2, 2010
Brighton
Tomorrow or release day. You got an email saying its dispatched? It normally comes the day after its dispatched with first class.

Well i looked on my account and on the part where it says the things i have ordered it said fifa 11 had been dispatched. When is it officially released then?

Armchair Loyalist

Jul 26, 2004

Tomnorthi

Jan 2, 2010
BN15
got mine lunchtime today

Ordered from ShopTo.Net: Video Games, Consoles, Accessories - Free Delivery in Uk - Orders before 5.30pm dispatched Same Day

Always seem to get games a day or two early and one of the cheapest places i have found.

Highly recommend.

Dont go lending your games to anyone before you play it online ( not that its likely im sure). You need to register to play online using a special code on the back of the manual.

You choose royal mail first class or signed for?
And did you get a dispatched confirmation email as I dont seen to of received one yet :tantrum:

Armchair Loyalist

Jul 26, 2004
You choose royal mail first class or signed for?
And did you get a dispatched confirmation email as I dont seen to of received one yet :tantrum:

I chose the signed for delivery.

No confirmation email confirming delivery, just one on Monday confirming they had taken the money from my account.

Im guessing maybe you ordered from Shopto? If so you can check the order stauts in the "my account" option on the website.

Armchair Loyalist

Jul 26, 2004
I just can't wait to get my hands on it!

My first impression is that it seems a lot lot harder.

Crosses very rarely go to one of your players, also its much much easier to overhit or stray even the simplest of passes.

Sure it will soon come naturally:thumbsup:

Last edited:

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
So its £25 in ASDA on midnight thurs? I was in there today didn't see anything about it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here