Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

With Fifa 11 coming out this friday....

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
It's almost as if I've travelled back in time to 11:36 this morning... Cheers anyway Kazenga.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Asda confirmed the 12:01 release for £29.97. Tesco are doing it for £25 but only with the purchase of another game.

So, Asda it is then!

SeagullofKent

Feb 27, 2009
Sittingbourne/ Eastbourne
Fifa 10 they got the home kit right but away wrong. You may find they will have the red away kit but last seasons home. Although we wore the new one for the last game of the season in may, so they may have updated.

Basically i have no idea :thumbsup:

I think they got both kits wrong? they gave us blue shorts and socks last year for home and they gave us yellow shorts and socks for the away :ohmy:

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Going to trade in Halo:Reach at Asda. That + 97p. Bargain!

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
I think there's some really realistic ratings there but harsh on Navva and very harsh on Smith! Also Thompson instead of Caskey is a slight dissapointment. Just wonder, what level do you play on Sam Ovett?

Thompson would be disapointing as they've spelt his name wrong if that's how they've spelt it (cant check at the moment). To be fair Thomson is on a pro contract and Caskey is still a youth player.

Sam Ovett

The New Manager Bus
I think there's some really realistic ratings there but harsh on Navva and very harsh on Smith! Also Thompson instead of Caskey is a slight dissapointment. Just wonder, what level do you play on Sam Ovett?

Started playing on World Class :/ Probably should move up to be honest :laugh: I agree with the point about Navarro and Smith, as they deserve a lot better than they have

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
are the lower Scottish leagues in it? this is a MUST for me, not there and i'm ANGRY!

Derbyshire Seagull

Oct 21, 2005
How to get it for 16 quid

From Money Saving Expert....

How to get Fifa 11 (PS3) for 16 QUID!

Fifa 10 for the PS3 is trading in at ASDA for 15 quid, you can take 2 copies as well! Meaning you can get 30 pound in a gift card!

Cex are selling the game for 8 pounds at their local stores buy two copies! I took in two at my local branch and got 30 pound on a gift card! Meaning when I get the game tonight it would have cost me really 16 quid

Not all Asda stores take in trade games so ring your local to find out if they do!

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=2762090

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
From Money Saving Expert....

How to get Fifa 11 (PS3) for 16 QUID!

Fifa 10 for the PS3 is trading in at ASDA for 15 quid, you can take 2 copies as well! Meaning you can get 30 pound in a gift card!

Cex are selling the game for 8 pounds at their local stores buy two copies! I took in two at my local branch and got 30 pound on a gift card! Meaning when I get the game tonight it would have cost me really 16 quid

Not all Asda stores take in trade games so ring your local to find out if they do!

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=2762090

No chance!

Tomo1794

Apr 7, 2009
Leighton Buzzard
Yeah the code had something at the bottom for 7 day trial but that's if your code doesn't work (been used before) I sometimes rush into these things :facepalm:

Ah, ok then had me worried then cos the only reason I'm getting it really is the online team play with m8's.

To those who pre-ordered but didn't get it today I reserved a copy of mine at blockbuster for just a £2 deposit so gunna pick it up tomorrow (saves the hassle of it being sold out) but when I have pre-ordered
stuff from game it's come the day before release every time. Even mw2 last year during the postal strike, without first class as well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here