Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why can't all lesbians be like this?

Rusthall Seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Tunbridge wells
i have already posted that 16 is far too young to make that sort of choice, and no a 16 year old boy f***ing a 15 year old girls is not a f***ing nonce, happy ?

why? he is of the age of consent - at what age does he start to become a nonce then ?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
What ON EARTH has happened to this thread? :flounce:

Can't we return to the.........

lesbians.jpg

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Oh dear...

Oh dear what ? You felt the need to add you sanctimonious comments and why is that ? Do you honestly think either myself or young bushy care ?

Best thing mate, if you don't like what you see then ignore it, you know it makes sense.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
are you trying to be as unpopular as me ?

No, I rather think that's nigh on impossible. After all, I am not a homophobic, paranoid racist who resorts to defaming people he has never met which does at least give me a slightly higher placement on the moral high ground.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
of course it isnt pathetic , so you equate a 25 year old man f***ing a 15 year old girl with the same between a 16 and 15 year old ?
you are deluded MATE

Rusthall is a person of very strong religious beliefs. Given his well thought out beliefs I would say that whilst I don't share his views he is a far more balanced and insightful individual than you are. No doubt in your limited vocabulary he is, like me, a nonce just because he has had the temerity to question your opinion.

Rusthall Seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Tunbridge wells
of course it isnt pathetic , so you equate a 25 year old man f***ing a 15 year old girl with the same between a 16 and 15 year old ?
you are deluded MATE

No no Bushy - I DON'T, have I posted that ? NO.......I was asking at what age do you become a 'nonce' if you have sex with a 15 year old girl...17, 18, 19 etc...simple question

just answer the little quiz above - I would love to know your views on when people are branded a nonce or non-nonce in your f***ed up little world..

btw, add a 25 year old women having sex with a 15 year old boy to that aswell

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
No, I rather think that's nigh on impossible. After all, I am not a homophobic, paranoid racist who resorts to defaming people he has never met which does at least give me a slightly higher placement on the moral high ground.
homophobic ?? where have i shown these tendencies ? you only have to look at my posts on the gay pride thread for this to be disproved, no, you're just trying to fit me into a stereotype which suits your argument, go pack to assembling PCs on a production line or whatever menial job you do.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here