Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why can't all lesbians be like this?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
couldnt just leave it could you ? nonce.

And you can ? I know you're not that clever but frankly abusing people like you do could make you a very poor man. However, let's face it, you're not much of a man anyway. I suspect your real issue is that you have to do a job that you consider only fit for 'immigrants'.

Do bear in mind that a lot of people enjoy this sort of thread, sadly !

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
And you can ? I know you're not that clever but frankly abusing people like you do could make you a very poor man. However, let's face it, you're not much of a man anyway. I suspect your real issue is that you have to do a job that you consider only fit for 'immigrants'.

Do bear in mind that a lot of people enjoy this sort of thread, sadly !
what job would that be then ?? im interested , what is that you do that entitles you to slag off my job, so what if it is only fit for immigrants ?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
what job would that be then ?? im interested , what is that you do that entitles you to slag off my job, so what if it is only fit for immigrants ?

Can't be much of a job if you spend so much time on here is it ? :thumbsup:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
When the two of them get over-tired like this, there is only one way it will end
images
images

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
what do you do then frank ?? come on, it must be good if you're so happy slagging off mine ?

I am a very experienced IT engineer, what are you then ? Unemployed ? Must be if you can spend as much time as you do on here.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Seems like you both think you're coming out with gems of insults, with witty put downs and clever retorts that make the other look foolish. As someone not involved in thsi feud and not close to either of you, allow me to offer this independent observation: neither of you are winning the argument, your insults all sound rather childish and pathetic.

I don't say this to antagonise or attack either of you, just to let you both know.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Bet they could these days.

Not so from what I can gather. In my line every job they advertise brings in responses that move into three figures and they have to wade through the crap. Recently I had an interview where it was clear that the agent (as well as me) had been mugged by their client so in fairness they are not having as big a laugh as some might think.

There's two sides to every story.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Seems like you both think you're coming out with gems of insults, with witty put downs and clever retorts that make the other look foolish. As someone not involved in thsi feud and not close to either of you, allow me to offer this independent observation: neither of you are winning the argument, your insults all sound rather childish and pathetic.

I don't say this to antagonise or attack either of you, just to let you both know.

Yes and the fact that you have opened this thread and added your two penny worth makes you better how ?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
no , no, not unemployed, and not overly impressed with you being a VERY experienced pc assembler, sorry IT engineer either.

Frankly it would be a very sad day if I ever felt the need to impress the likes of you. I am just answering your question which is more than you have.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
If they are 15 and gorgeous then they are old enough irrespective of gender, straight or gay. If they are munters then obviously no one should go near them until they are 18 +

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here