Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why can't all lesbians be like this?

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
No, but if he can stand straight he will get laid, it's the Bredbury Hall guarantee.:ohmy::thumbsup:

Plus ALL northern birds love the smell of southern money and aren't that fussed about class...

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
perception of sarcasm not your stronpoint then ?

No but I can spell 'Strong point'. Tell me, how come such an upstanding citizen as yourself [sic] can spend as much time of here ? I'm off today (shift work you know) what's your excuse ? After all, the school holidays are well and truly over.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
No but I can spell 'Strong point'. Tell me, how come such an upstanding citizen as yourself [sic] can spend as much time of here ? I'm off today (shift work you know) what's your excuse ? After all, the school holidays are well and truly over.
cant spell "on" though can you ? feel a bit of a plonker now ?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
cant spell "on" though can you ? feel a bit of a plonker now ?

No, I'm just trying to let your inferiority complex not show as badly as it does. As for feeling a 'plonka', take away the metaphoric here and I think you're an expert.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
ooh you're so cutting , carry on style gags about feeling plonkers , oohhh matron !

Well, be fair, I have to keep it at a level you can cope with. Still, I should stop making fun of you, it's cruel to mock the afflicted after all.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
For fucks' sake you two, get a room:catfight:

Sorry :( Being called a 'nonce' has that effect on me. There's plenty I could call good old bushy but it's clear that most people already think the same as me anyway.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
It'll be the naughty step for both of you if you don't pack it in

....and i don't care who started it

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here