Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why can't all lesbians be like this?

A lot of people seem to be labouring the point that she was just shy of the age of consent, in my opinion the age of consent should be a lot higher in gay relationships, im sure somebody will produce lots of statistics pointing out that gays know that they are gay at that age, i just don believe that this applies across the board, sixteen is far too young to make such an important decision.

Hahaha brilliant. It's just impossible to argue with that kind of logic. And I don't mean in a good way.

Hahaha brilliant. It's just impossible to argue with that kind of logic. And I don't mean in a good way.

I think bushy is saying that at 15/16 he didn't know his own sexual preference. It took him several more years of 'being confused' before he was able to settle on a final considered choice. I think this is very brave of him to admit on here so perhaps you should give him a bit more consideration hey?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
We ALL know full well that if you change the 15 year old girl to a 15 year old BOY, and keep the teacher as a FEMALE, then this thread would be full of:

"good on you son"
"give 'er one from me"
"lucky boy eh?"

blah blah.

South Park perfectly illustrated this in a great episode where Kyle's little brother Ike (aged about 1) entered into a relationship with a female teacher. All the police in the episode couldn't work out what the crime was, when told of the situation they simply said "....nice."

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
I think bushy is saying that at 15/16 he didn't know his own sexual preference. It took him several more years of 'being confused' before he was able to settle on a final considered choice. I think this is very brave of him to admit on here so perhaps you should give him a bit more consideration hey?
very good :lol:

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
We ALL know full well that if you change the 15 year old girl to a 15 year old BOY, and keep the teacher as a FEMALE, then this thread would be full of:

"good on you son"
"give 'er one from me"
"lucky boy eh?"

blah blah.

South Park perfectly illustrated this in a great episode where Kyle's little brother Ike (aged about 1) entered into a relationship with a female teacher. All the police in the episode couldn't work out what the crime was, when told of the situation they simply said "....nice."

Hypocrisy? On NSC? Surely not! :ohmy:

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire

"good on you son"
"give 'er one from me"
"lucky boy eh?"

blah blah.

Not really. I would be seriously pissed off if one of my lads had been manipulated by a teacher.

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
Bloody hell Spanish, are you taking this one perhaps a little too seriously? Did you hrumph at the Michael Jackson gag threads too?

It's Tuesday afternoon and like most people I am bored shitless at work, so posted a link to a complete non-issue to relieve the tedium of the day, that's all.

(Though I would reiterate that the lezzers where I work are spectacularly minging)

I wonder where you work, El Pres?

I worked with lezzers back in the 1970's, I had rather an unidefying experience of answering the phone to the boyfriend of my predecessor - a woman - who had been approached by my boss for a bit of handky-panky.

Needless to say after I was myself chatted up by one of the duo after an extremely alcohol-fuelled lunch - on their side, I was on contract at about £5 an hour - and turned her down, I was sacked.

The point is Stonewall tried to legalise gay relationships at age 14, so that this teacher would then have not committed an offence in their eyes. They don't seem too keen to publicise that, now we are in a nonce-hunt in this country.

Spiros

Jul 9, 2003
Too far from the sun

"good on you son"
"give 'er one from me"
"lucky boy eh?"

blah blah.

Not from me it wouldn't. For the moment just put aside the age of consent being 16. Teachers are supposed to be in a position of TRUST. They are not even supposed to enter such relationships with 18 year old 6th formers so the idea that this is a marginal offence which would have been 'legal' in a couple of months is just fantasy.

Boy or girl, male or female teacher, it doesn't make any difference. Such a relationship - even if it is initiated by the pupil - is still a breach of trust on the part of the teacher and in my book she has been rightly jailed. She has abused her position.

The only reason that some have sympathy is because the teacher concerned has been shown in a flattering picture on the front of the papers. Oh and it happens to be a lesbian love affair so that makes it 'OK'. In a few years time - maybe even before the teacher is out of jail - the teenager involved will probably realise she has made a horrendous mistake which she should have been stopped from making by the teacher concerned. But, hey, why let the wrecking of a young girl's life get in the way of a few lesbo fantasies. eh?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I'm sorry but SOME people would definitely be posting what I've said above. What I'm suggesting is LESS ridiculous than some people's ACTUAL reactions to those jewel thieves a month or so ago, who held up a woman at gun point:

"unlucky mate"
"good on ya son"

Sexual orientation should have nothing to do with this thread subject matter.
Okay, so it's a lesbian affair and that's all very scandalous/evocative etc.

Coercion of a minor, by a professional who has acceded to this relationship is manipulation and misuse of her position of trust.

Straight to the slammer, do not pass 'Go'

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
Not really. I would be seriously pissed off if one of my lads had been manipulated by a teacher.

When you're a "lad" of 15 desperate to get your rocks off, I don't think you're worried about whether the willing female is "manipulating" you.

But they made it clear in the case, the girl initiated the whole relationship. But it does seem the teacher rather left herself open to the risk, one of the other teachers apparently warned her not to get over-friendly with the girls.:p

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Sexual orientation should have nothing to do with this thread subject matter.
Okay, so it's a lesbian affair and that's all very scandalous/evocative etc.

Coercion of a minor, by a professional who has acceded to this relationship is manipulation and misuse of her position of trust.

Straight to the slammer, do not pass 'Go'

Kin' Heck - I'm in 100% agreement with you Mr H! :ohmy:

Nail on head. :thumbsup:

why , out of interest?

So it's alright for a guy to shove his member into a lady, but if he wants to shove it into a man he has to be older? It's alright for a lady to receive a mans member, but if she wants to have a sexual relationship with another woman she has to be older?

This is going to open up a completely different can of worms, but your starting position seems to be that hetrosexual relationships are okay, but homosexual relationships aren't, or should be treated differently. In my opinion, if someone is old enough to be romantically or sexually active, they are old enough to be romantically or sexually active with whomever they so please. Besides which, it's not as if they're 'stuck' (for want of a better word) with the decision once they've made it, is it? Just because someone has indulged in sex with a member of their own sex doesn't mean that they are then banned from having sex with members of the opposite sex forever more! Nothing wrong with a bit of experimentation :wink:

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
So it's alright for a guy to shove his member into a lady, but if he wants to shove it into a man he has to be older? It's alright for a lady to receive a mans member, but if she wants to have a sexual relationship with another woman she has to be older?

This is going to open up a completely different can of worms, but your starting position seems to be that hetrosexual relationships are okay, but homosexual relationships aren't, or should be treated differently. In my opinion, if someone is old enough to be romantically or sexually active, they are old enough to be romantically or sexually active with whomever they so please. Besides which, it's not as if they're 'stuck' (for want of a better word) with the decision once they've made it, is it? Just because someone has indulged in sex with a member of their own sex doesn't mean that they are then banned from having sex with members of the opposite sex forever more! Nothing wrong with a bit of experimentation :wink:
yes, i do believe homosexual relationships should be treated differently, certainly too complex for a lot of sixteen year olds.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here