Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why can't all lesbians be like this?

Rusthall Seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Tunbridge wells
Not from me it wouldn't. For the moment just put aside the age of consent being 16. Teachers are supposed to be in a position of TRUST. They are not even supposed to enter such relationships with 18 year old 6th formers so the idea that this is a marginal offence which would have been 'legal' in a couple of months is just fantasy.

Boy or girl, male or female teacher, it doesn't make any difference. Such a relationship - even if it is initiated by the pupil - is still a breach of trust on the part of the teacher and in my book she has been rightly jailed. She has abused her position.

The only reason that some have sympathy is because the teacher concerned has been shown in a flattering picture on the front of the papers. Oh and it happens to be a lesbian love affair so that makes it 'OK'. In a few years time - maybe even before the teacher is out of jail - the teenager involved will probably realise she has made a horrendous mistake which she should have been stopped from making by the teacher concerned. But, hey, why let the wrecking of a young girl's life get in the way of a few lesbo fantasies. eh?

is pretty much spot on - although I think jail is harsh in this case

Rusthall Seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Tunbridge wells
yes, i do believe homosexual relationships should be treated differently, certainly too complex for a lot of sixteen year olds.

so, what age do you believe it is ok to start having 'bum sex' ? 17, 20, 30 ? ? When are you really ready to take the plunge !?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
A lot of people seem to be labouring the point that she was just shy of the age of consent, in my opinion the age of consent should be a lot higher in gay relationships, im sure somebody will produce lots of statistics pointing out that gays know that they are gay at that age, i just don believe that this applies across the board, sixteen is far too young to make such an important decision.

........and interracial too

retires 25 yards

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I think it would improve the board - if you don't mind.

Although to be fair - you have become a little less one-track of late. Perhaps taking such an interest in the life of Simster has become a distraction.

To be fair to bushy, he has taken quite an interest in the life of Konni Huq and also the stocking wearing nurse in Casualty, so I feel obliged to leap to his defence.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
so, what age do you believe it is ok to start having 'bum sex' ? 17, 20, 30 ? ? When are you really ready to take the plunge !?

You can almost HEAR the Spanish's baited breath as he waits for the answer...

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
As someone who is both works in education and has a 14 year old daughter I would say that any breach of trust by an educator is unacceptable and warrants punishment.

But the whole point of the original post was to highlight the hypocrisy that if it was a male teacher involved then the picture of said teacher would not have made the front page of The Times, and the salacious reporting of the nature of the sexual relationship would have been omitted.

Pity you had to reiterate the point but I'm glad you did.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
If anyone ever asks what an NSC binfest is, could people just direct them to this thread.

Ta

xx

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
is manchester really milf city ?? only im going to bredbury hall next month !

Seriously? You cannot fail mate. Bredbury Hall is the place of legend. It is stuffed to the gills with clunge of all ages, and they are all after one thing, and it is NOT girl on girl.

My wife has banned me from ever going there.

Enjoy the occasion, and let me have a FULL report afterwards.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Seriously? You cannot fail mate. Bredbury Hall is the place of legend. It is stuffed to the gills with clunge of all ages, and they are all after one thing, and it is NOT girl on girl.

no problems !! ill post a full report on NSC and pm you the x rated one!

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
is pretty much spot on - although I think jail is harsh in this case

Which is all I was trying to say. As it is poor old Bushy gets all upset because I said so, and yet he has accused me of a criminal act.

Hardly the thinking of a so called 'Adult Mind'. Oh well, it is Bushy after all, obviously keen to maintain his reputation.

Rusthall Seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Tunbridge wells

have you ever actually met Bushy ? ?

Rusthall Seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Tunbridge wells
Which is all I was trying to say. As it is poor old Bushy gets all upset because I said so, and yet he has accused me of a criminal act.

Hardly the thinking of a so called 'Adult Mind'. Oh well, it is Bushy after all, obviously keen to maintain his reputation.

Bushy 'Adult mind'....that should be on the joke du jour thread.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here