Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why can't all lesbians be like this?

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Rusthall is a person of very strong religious beliefs. Given his well thought out beliefs I would say that whilst I don't share his views he is a far more balanced and insightful individual than you are. No doubt in your limited vocabulary he is, like me, a nonce just because he has had the temerity to question your opinion.
no hes ok, its you who's the dick.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
No no Bushy - I DON'T, have I posted that ? NO.......I was asking at what age do you become a 'nonce' if you have sex with a 15 year old girl...17, 18, 19 etc...simple question

just answer the little quiz above - I would love to know your views on when people are branded a nonce or non-nonce in your f***ed up little world..

btw, add a 25 year old women having sex with a 15 year old boy to that aswell
im really not sure to be honest , its not something i spend a great deal of time thinking about, i know the teacher /pupil thing makes someone a nonce, why are you asking for this advice , starting to feel, strangely attracted to the work experience boy or something ?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
homophobic ?? where have i shown these tendencies ? you only have to look at my posts on the gay pride thread for this to be disproved, no, you're just trying to fit me into a stereotype which suits your argument, go pack to assembling PCs on a production line or whatever menial job you do.

Yes, well I would do but right now I am too occupied waiting for you to give a straight (no pun intended) answer. As for the homophobia angle, earlier in this thread a post you made clearly established that but sadly you don't even realise it.

Funny how your answers tend to be no more than personal abuse, not very clever are you ?

Rusthall is a person of very strong religious beliefs.

My love has got no money He's got his strong beliefs
My love has got no power He's got his strong beliefs
My love has got no fame He's got his strong beliefs
Want more and more. People just want more and more
Freedom and love. What he's looking for
Freed from desire Mind and senses purified
Freed from desire
Nanana...

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Yes, well I would do but right now I am too occupied waiting for you to give a straight (no pun intended) answer. As for the homophobia angle, earlier in this thread a post you made clearly established that but sadly you don't even realise it.

Funny how your answers tend to be no more than personal abuse, not very clever are you ?
no no no , i said homosexual relationships should be treated differently at that age , not that they were inherently wrong or inferior,but i wouldnt expect someone who works on an assembly line to be able to work that out.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
no no no , i said homosexual relationships should be treated differently at that age , not that they were inherently wrong or inferior,but i wouldnt expect someone who works on an assembly line to be able to work that out.

Who works on an assembly line ? And besides which, what's wrong with that anyway ? For the fourth time WHAT DO YOU DO ? Are you that ashamed ?

Rusthall Seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Tunbridge wells
im really not sure to be honest , its not something i spend a great deal of time thinking about, i know the teacher /pupil thing makes someone a nonce, why are you asking for this advice , starting to feel, strangely attracted to the work experience boy or something ?

ummm...yes...

anyway - have a little think and get back to me, after all, it was you that mentioned the age gap/nonce thing - if you have never thought about it, seems strange you want to argue the point.

for the record, the teacher/pupil thing is wrong (although I don't believe it categorically makes you a NONCE) , I agreed the basic point of that about 100 posts ago.

Last edited:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
My love has got no power He's got his strong beliefs
My love has got no fame He's got his strong beliefs
Freed from desire
Nanana...

:clap2::clap2:
WHAT a top cha-hoon that was, I'm going to Limewire that later.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Shove up a bit El Pres. Are those salt & vinegar ? cause i only like plain and barbecue

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
im a futures broker in the energy market, happy ?

How come you're here making such a fuss ? Can't be very good can you. Still, I guess messengers are not that preoccupied.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Do you think if Bushy and Frank met each other it might be a bit like.......

[yt]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/teMlv3ripSM&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/teMlv3ripSM&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/yt]

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Do you think if Bushy and Frank met each other it might be a bit like.......

[yt]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/teMlv3ripSM&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/teMlv3ripSM&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/yt]

Definitely.:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here