Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why can't all lesbians be like this?

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Can we get this thread back on track, please?

I surprise myself with my liberal views sometimes... but I must say I am pretty uncomfortable with a teacher having a sexual relationship with a 15 year old pupil - whatever the gender.

Prison seems a bit harsh, unless there was some element of coercion, IMHO... but I guess she knew what she was doing and the potential consequences.

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
gold-price-gains.jpg

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
an interesting article in a similar vein...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/education/8270475.stm

Dr Kealey, a clinical bio-chemist and vice-chancellor of Buckingham University, likened the classroom to a lap dancing club and said admiring the curves of attractive students could help "spice up" marital sex.

In his article about the sin of lust, Dr Kealey wrote:

"Most male lecturers know that, most years, there will be a girl in class who flashes her admiration and who asks for advice on her essays.

"What to do? Enjoy her! She's a perk."

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
an interesting article in a similar vein...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/education/8270475.stm

not forgetting

Dr Kealey recalled the days when sex between student and tutor, in return for academic favours, could go by unchecked.

"Thanks to the accountability imposed by the Quality Assurance Agency [the university watchdog] and other intrusive bodies, the days are gone when a scholar could trade sex for upgrades."

I blame the lentil eating sandal wearing PC brigade for ruining my job.

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
Could I just enquire as to where the original quote was sourced from? Terms like 'hand shandy', 'flange', 'dyke whore' and 'licked out' don't turn up in mainstream journalism that often, so just interested like :eek:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here