Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who were the f***ing wankers......

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
Dont take the high ground you were always on the BBS until you thought Brighton were going to get relegated and then you bottled it and stopped posting! Yeah totally panic stricken, who wouldn't be?!
:lol:

I was on the BBS until I realised that thier mode of banter involved 'gay jibes and nowt much else. Have you been defending our cause seeinas you are chums with a few here or are you Palace devilish?

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
I was on the BBs until I reliased that thier mode of banter involved 'gay jibes and nowt much else. Have you been defending our cause seeinas you are chums with a few here or are you Palace devilish?

Oh come on N, is it any different from me and every Palace fan on here being called a pikey, Croydon scum etc. Just treat them with the disdain they deserve mate, letting them get to you isn't the answer surely?

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....

Attachments

• pikey.jpg
    pikey.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 175

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
You think a matchday squad containing a Dutchman, a Scot, a Frenchman, a Ghanian, two Irish, and a Welshman is really going to consider a Northern Irish unionist chant inspiring, fostering team spirit and being the 12th man? Right so...

What f***ing "Northern Irish unionist chant"? It is about ENGLAND and our refusal to allow the catholic terrorist SCUM have their own way! Blair gave them their own way, then shows his true colours after stepping down from PM and goes catholic.

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
So now you're arguing about one man at a play-off final?

Ok here are my points in plain english:

- PEOPLE SINGING ABOUT THE IRA AT A FOOTBALL MATCH IS WRONG

- YOU SHOULD HAVE RESPECT FOR OTHER FANS AROUND YOU

If you think either of those two sentences are wrong, then you're an even bigger idiot that your making yourself look already.

No it is not! A few renditions of "No Surrender" in The Cricketers at Gillingham before the match used to set things up nicely for watching the match. There were very few of us used to go up there, but the pub would be packed and most people joined in. So how can that be wrong?

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
People who think like you are just left-wing scum. :mad:

I beg to differ, he sounds like a reasonably balanced bloke who has just put up the counter argument, if you can sing all your red hand rubbish songs then surely it must be acceptable to sing rubbish republican ones as well...in a warped attempt to even things out...or something like that!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here