Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who were the f***ing wankers......

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
I have supported the Albion boistrously and noisily for over a quarter of a century, without ever feeling the need to descend into the mire of violence, racist or sectarian abuse. It is always a pity when a minority seem determined to put their sorry slant on life before getting behind the team...which as someone so kindly pointed out is made up from a multitude of nationalities...they aren't exactly setting a good example are they!

Did you ever stand in the North Stand ?

Just out of interest, what did you think when the WHOLE stand starting singing to the away fans 'Your going to get your f***ing heads kicked in'?

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
respect!! dont you ffs bring that word up, ive respect fella and plenty of it, but not for somejumped up little ike who reckons im spoiling his party..what f***ing party ffs!!! the geezer proberbly feels more at home in a f***ing morgue than at a play off final.

So now you're arguing about one man at a play-off final?

Ok here are my points in plain english:

- PEOPLE SINGING ABOUT THE IRA AT A FOOTBALL MATCH IS WRONG

- YOU SHOULD HAVE RESPECT FOR OTHER FANS AROUND YOU

If you think either of those two sentences are wrong, then you're an even bigger idiot that your making yourself look already.

Jan 30, 2008
So now you're arguing about one man at a play-off final?

Ok here are my points in plain english:

- PEOPLE SINGING ABOUT THE IRA AT A FOOTBALL MATCH IS WRONG

- YOU SHOULD HAVE RESPECT FOR OTHER FANS AROUND YOU

If you think either of those two sentences are wrong, then you're an even bigger idiot that your making yourself look already.
listen you dimlo ,you pay your money so you can sing basically what you want ,if you don't agree stay out of the way with the costa blue rinse militia............. ok :thumbsup:

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
listen you dimlo ,you pay your money so you can sing basically what you want ,if you don't agree stay out of the way with the costa blue rinse militia............. ok :thumbsup:
'Sing basically what you want'. So you wouldn't mind people singing songs about the Easter Rising and the Irish struggle against centuries of British tyranny and oppression? Fair enough!:thumbsup:

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton

But you can't though can you, that's my point. Just because you payed some money to get into a football match doesn't give you a carte blanche to sing or do whatever the hell you like.

Oh, and the word is DINLO. :thumbsup:

Jan 30, 2008
But you can't though can you, that's my point. Just because you payed some money to get into a football match doesn't give you a carte blanche to sing or do whatever the hell you like.

Oh, and the word is DINLO. :thumbsup:
you have led a sheltered life , better eat those prawn sarnies before they give you the shits

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
Yeah posting on the message board of the club I support..unlike you who is behaving rationally!

You scared of the Reichmaster then? :ohmy:

Dont take the high ground you were always on the BBS until you thought Brighton were going to get relegated and then you bottled it and stopped posting! Yeah totally panic stricken, who wouldn't be?!
:lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here