Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who were the f***ing wankers......

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
its f*** all to get worked up about, if you are so embarrassed of a couple of meatheads and their chants.. answer is simple ...dont f***ing go!! coz i can assure you fella brighton is a relatively tame club as compared to so many of todays clubs.
i went to cardiff to see the seagulls take on bristol city (play off finals) & just before kick off i take my place inside the ground, i stand to soak in the surroundings only to find some moany old twat behind me complaining im behaving in a boisterous fashion and my standing offends him. f***ing good, because there was f*** all he could do about it when 50 of my mates came down to take up their seats, all standing, singing & creating a atmosphere worthy of any cup final. something the likes of you boring ***** dont do. arsenal and chelsea have gone down that road & im f***ed if im to let it happen to brighton. quite frankly i couldnt give a flying f*** if my passion & excitement for the game offends someone who's clearly not worthy to follow their club.
get a f***ing grip and lighten up you boring prawn sandwich muncher.

No one here is complaining at all about fans getting behind their TEAM. Singing songs about the IRA has nothing at all to do with Brighton and Hove Albion.

Dont Stockport have a group associated with called the Edgley Vounteer Force whose flag cntains the Red Hand of Ulster ?

Not quite. There is a group called the EVF, as you say, but the red hand flag is an individual and not a group flag. Within the group there are actually some rather left wing types who aren't great fans of loyalist extremism.

They just happen to enjoy fighting.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
No one here is complaining at all about fans getting behind their TEAM. Singing songs about the IRA has nothing at all to do with Brighton and Hove Albion.
whether its singing songs about the ira or chanting anything else.. you lot will av to av some kind of dig. "meathead mindless morens" that's what ignorant folk such as yourselfs will ever think of us.
i sing as i like out the football & no fucker will ever stop me, as said before its the whining ***** like you who are spoiling the game..not us!!
arsenal & chelsea have sadly been ruined by your lot.

whether its singing songs about the ira or chanting anything else.. you lot will av to av some kind of dig. "meathead mindless morens" that's what ignorant folk such as yourselfs will ever think of us.
i sing as i like out the football & no fucker will ever stop me, as said before its the whining ***** like you who are spoiling the game..not us!!
arsenal & chelsea have sadly been ruined by your lot.

You're a very angry young chap aren't you? :wave:

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
its f*** all to get worked up about, if you are so embarrassed of a couple of meatheads and their chants.. answer is simple ...dont f***ing go!!

How about the meatheads have a day off instead?? Maybe go and "NOT SURRENDER" somewhere.... Why should I have to put up with that shit.

coz i can assure you fella brighton is a relatively tame club as compared to so many of todays clubs.
...what?? I thought we woz pwoper nawty fella?

i went to cardiff to see the seagulls take on bristol city (play off finals) & just before kick off i take my place inside the ground, i stand to soak in the surroundings only to find some moany old twat behind me complaining im behaving in a boisterous fashion and my standing offends him. f***ing good, because there was f*** all he could do about it when 50 of my mates came down to take up their seats,
all standing, singing & creating a atmosphere worthy of any cup final. something the likes of you boring ***** dont do
:wozza:... sorry I forgot you know exactly who I am.....

quite frankly i couldnt give a flying f*** if my passion & excitement for the game offends someone who's clearly not worthy to follow their club.

Not worthy??? Can you please explain why an "old twat" as you so delicately put it, is not worthy of supporting his club...?

get a f***ing grip and lighten up you boring prawn sandwich muncher.

It's not about getting a grip mate, it's about enjoying a game of football. I love an atmosphere, but if someone behind asks me to sit down so they can see, do you know what I do?? SIT DOWN. If I start chanting about the IRA and I'm met with bewildered silence and a few jeers, I'd shut my mouth. It's about having a bit of respect for the people around you and not being a selfish twat.

Now this IRA nonsense didn't even really piss me off that much, as I say, it's more embarrasment.. I just can't believe there are still people like you out there who think they can do what they like and f*** everybody else.

Have a day off.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
How about the meatheads have a day off instead?? Maybe go and "NOT SURRENDER" somewhere.... Why should I have to put up with that shit.

...what?? I thought we woz pwoper nawty fella?

:wozza:... sorry I forgot you know exactly who I am.....

Not worthy??? Can you please explain why an "old twat" as you so delicately put it, is not worthy of supporting his club...?

It's not about getting a grip mate, it's about enjoying a game of football. I love an atmosphere, but if someone behind asks me to sit down so they can see, do you know what I do?? SIT DOWN. If I start chanting about the IRA and I'm met with bewildered silence and a few jeers, I'd shut my mouth. It's about having a bit of respect for the people around you and not being a selfish twat.

Now this IRA nonsense didn't even really piss me off that much, as I say, it's more embarrasment.. I just can't believe there are still people like you out there who think they can do what they like and f*** everybody else.

Have a day off.
respect!! dont you ffs bring that word up, ive respect fella and plenty of it, but not for some jumped up little ike who reckons im spoiling his party..what f***ing party ffs!!! the geezer proberbly feels more at home in a f***ing morgue than at a play off final.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
This "Brighton Fella's" an absolute idiot, well and truely not worth the read of such utter garbage.

He has to be a regular poster who has created an alter ego just to try and wind the rest of us up...if not, he should probably seek treatment for his anger management issues...before he explodes!

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
He has to be a regular poster who has created an alter ego just to try and wind the rest of us up...if not, he should probably seek treatment for his anger management issues...before he explodes!
not on any wind up at all, just pointing out the facts. supporters who are more boisterous.. usualy as a result the club benefits a 12th man.
seriousley, would anyone on here rather a club with no singing & no chanting, or would you rather a club who boasts a good vocal & passionate support. ie like liverpool, celtic, newcastle & not like chelsea arsenal & watford. because liverpools passionate support arrive's from plenty of boisterous behaviour.
these so called meathead mindless morons who you so love to call are the main bulk who generate these loud intimidating atmospheres and whether you like it or not these ikes who do nothing but complain... DONT!!!

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
the song is an anti ira song with admittedly very little relevance to the albion, but why is this clown insinuating that they couldn't sing it in belfast because "big tough nationalists" would obviously do them harm ? It sounds very much to me that he has ira/republican sympathies or why the aggressive slant to his post ?

I more think that 'big tough PSNI' men and women would be the ones interested, unless of course you were singing it in Sammy's Loyalist Kneebreakers (you need to have seen Give My Head Peace to get that one fully and I somehow think it was only on BBC Northern Ireland).

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
oh ffs lighten up you prick, its pratts like you who have spoiled the game (prawn sandwich brigade) pratts who sit firmly on their big fat arses & to f***ing frightened to fart.. nevermind sing!! pratts who moan if anyone stands and enjoys themselves, & finally pratts who cant be arsed to get up & sing forming a kind of substitute for albions imaginary 12th man.

You think a matchday squad containing a Dutchman, a Scot, a Frenchman, a Ghanian, two Irish, and a Welshman is really going to consider a Northern Irish unionist chant inspiring, fostering team spirit and being the 12th man? Right so...

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
not on any wind up at all, just pointing out the facts. supporters who are more boisterous.. usualy as a result the club benefits a 12th man.
seriousley, would anyone on here rather a club with no singing & no chanting, or would you rather a club who boasts a good vocal & passionate support. ie like liverpool, celtic, newcastle & not like chelsea arsenal & watford. because liverpools passionate support arrive's from plenty of boisterous behaviour.
these so called meathead mindless morons who you so love to call are the main bulk who generate these loud intimidating atmospheres and whether you like it or not these ikes who do nothing but complain... DONT!!!

I have supported the Albion boistrously and noisily for over a quarter of a century, without ever feeling the need to descend into the mire of violence, racist or sectarian abuse. It is always a pity when a minority seem determined to put their sorry slant on life before getting behind the team...which as someone so kindly pointed out is made up from a multitude of nationalities...they aren't exactly setting a good example are they!

Pork Sword

Banned
Jan 5, 2007
Oh God, Ros - you are going to confuse them now. Give them a quick history about the Belfast Brigade please..! The only "No Surrender" these idiots know is the "No Surrender to the IRA" one.

'No Surrender' is a Protestant phrase originating form the siege of Derry when the gates of the city were shut to King James.

Never give in, never back down. NO SURRENDER

IRA SCUM

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
'No Surrender' is a Protestant phrase originating form the siege of Derry when the gates of the city were shut to King James.

Never give in, never back down. NO SURRENDER

IRA SCUM

You sound like right scum.

I bet your kind were the ones who killed the millions of africans, australian aboriginals, native american indians and a plethora of other peoples around the world who dared to try and defend their home lands.

It's funny how those who start all these conflicts sook when anyone dares to stand up to them.

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach
You think a matchday squad containing a Dutchman, a Scot, a Frenchman, a Ghanian, two Irish, and a Welshman is really going to consider a Northern Irish unionist chant inspiring, fostering team spirit and being the 12th man? Right so...

Exactly. It does seem to me that all the sectarian/racist/nazi/meathead tendency have rather missed the boat. Its too late - we are a society (and team) of many races and cultures and you cannot ever change that now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here