Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who raped Jordan allegedly.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
This thread is utterly sickening.
A local girl (one of our own no less) goes through an appalling ordeal at a very tender age, she finally has the courage to speak out publically about it, and all you lot can do is come up with a load of oh-so-hilarious comedy names to speculate who was guilty for this brutal attack. A new low for NSC. There's a lot of posters on here who I had a lot of time for previously, but they've shown their true colours now. Treating something like this like a joke, you should all be absolutely ashamed of yourselves.

I reckon it was Billy Connolly btw.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
A local girl (one of our own no less) goes through an appalling ordeal at a very tender age, she finally has the courage to speak out publically about it, and all you lot can do is come up with a load of oh-so-hilarious comedy names to speculate who was guilty for this brutal attack. A new low for NSC. There's a lot of posters on here who I had a lot of time for previously, but they've shown their true colours now. Treating something like this like a joke, you should all be absolutely ashamed of yourselves.

Glad about the last comment as I was just getting very hot under the collar.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003

:lolol: :lolol:

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
I will show disapproval without any irony. Has no one ever heard of everyone's Superfan hero's 'Contributary Negligence'?

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath

Are you Uncle Speilberg in disguise :jester:

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
[YT]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FqOh4z2ASdk&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FqOh4z2ASdk&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YT]
Rod Stewart?

Can you really be done for "speculating" about anything...how stupid is that?

Well the old HIGNFY episodes had Ian Hislop saying "allegedly" after making any potentially libellous comments, usually about Jeffery Archer, which covered their backs most of the time when it came to being sued for libel

Didn't always work for them, but that's a similair comparison of sorts

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
There is a video on the 'net somewhere that would suggest she was a willing recipient of Dane Bowers and his wife's best friend, but perhaps it was after that?

Was after that video shocker. He took her up the wrongun without lube.

give me some more catagories for Katie Price bingo

rules are, it has to be a story in the newspapers in the next few weeks

She wasnt raped
AIDs
Cancer
Tumour
Peter's Kids arent his
Never loved Pete
Pregnant with Alexs kid
Had abortion whilst pregnant with Alex's kid
Pregnant with another bloke father
Became pregnant when raped
Close family bereavement
Extended family bereavement
Celebrity dies, she claims they were best friends
Gluttony
Parents beat her as a child
She is actually a man
Her breasts are real

That'll probably swell her bank account by another 3 mil, and keep her in the public eye for about 4 months. Then she's going to need to actually do something new. Or disappear with her winnings.

Edit; Ooh, sorry... almost missed this good one; She attempts suicide, with dreams of Elton singing "Goodbye Katie Price"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here