Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who raped Jordan allegedly.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I saw her reply to the question of whether she was traumatised by the incident and she said - and I kid you not - ''No I took it on the chin''
:laugh:.... Not actually rape then is it love, more like a poorly performed blow job.

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
Sean-Connery.jpg

Sean Connery?

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Every Scottish international since 1949. Only when the 3, 294th climbed in did someone actually touch the sides.

Disgusting old skank.

warsaw

She's lost control
Jan 28, 2008
Have just trawled through this thread and NOBODY seems to have asked the obvious question. Did our Katie get offered sex and actually say NO I DON'T THINK SO TODAY THANK YOU? Hmmmm, well I'm a bit sceptical I have to say.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Surely she is suggesting it is John Leslie, but personally I reckon old Billy Connolly had a go.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Alan Brazil?

That Tom Hark Preston park character hasn't been around lately & he's a Jocko ain't he? :jester:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
How f***ing Liberlous is this thread :laugh:

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Maybe the Iraelis are Scottish-they were attacking Jordan a lot in the last century!It was more likely to be Salmond,or some other slimy cocanut-unlike magnetic poles,slimies seem to attract each other.:drink:

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
BTW,the vibrator in her internet vid sounded like a very heavy duty type used to agitate concrete-surprised the neighbours didn't complain to the Environmental Health about it.And about her being fugly-more plastic than Mr. Jackson!

siclean

ex hollingbury
Apr 14, 2009
who gives a toss. the sooner that vile nasty bit of dogs shite is wiped of the planet the better...yuk ..i feel sick big time !!!!!

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
i dont care, wish she would just f*** off and disappear

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
I know for a fact it was.................

Steven Hawkins

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here