Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who raped Jordan allegedly.

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
The Black Watch ?

The Black Watch and the Coldstream Guards. They are practising the Changing of the Guard up there. Fixed bayonets and no-one's even nicked the side.

She is a skanky old sperm bucket that should f*** off. You can't even claim that she is good looking off the telly - she's a munter with plastic tits and a fanny like a wizard's sleeve and she disproves the fact that spunk gives a girl good skin - she looks like Mars on a bad day. I don't particularly give a toss about her troubled life any more - I just wish that social services would pop in there, grab the kids, and let her live out her miserable existence shagging money-grabbing no-marks and trying to get onto Jeremy Kyle.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Andre is a decent bloke and Price is a Chav.

Last night on Jonathan Ross show

Andre - " We will never get back together but I will always love Kate as the Mother of my children "

Today in the Star

Price - " I will tell all about about Pete's kinky bedroon antics "

Case closed.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Funny how she cries rape as soon as her divorce settlement is through. I don't doubt it happened, but if I was being cynical I might think Max Clifford had asked her to hold that bombshell in reserve for when her "career" is at a new low.

And now this. That is a disgusting headline. I'm indifferent towards the woman (she seems fairly dull to me) but does she need the money so much that she was prepared to do this?

I wonder whether Gareth will still be full of admiration for this wonderfully skilled money making woman?

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
2004_05_20_darius.jpg

Has to be Darius

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey

Andre - " We will never get back together but I will always love Kate as the Mother of my children "

Today in the Star

Case closed.
Well said Gareth. Dunno whether the first sentence is true, but the rest of it is spot on. She has no class, whereas he has conducted himself with dignity.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Funny how she cries rape as soon as her divorce settlement is through. I don't doubt it happened, but if I was being cynical I might think Max Clifford had asked her to hold that bombshell in reserve for when her "career" is at a new low.

And now this. That is a disgusting headline. I'm indifferent towards the woman (she seems fairly dull to me) but does she need the money so much that she was prepared to do this?

I wonder whether Gareth will still be full of admiration for this wonderfully skilled money making woman?

Your getting confused here. I did answer she is an astuate business woman but this does not mean to say I admire her. I respect her for her business profile in the past but my opinion of her as a person has changed somewhat in the last 3 months.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Well said Gareth. Dunno whether the first sentence is true, but the rest of it is spot on. She has no class, whereas he has conducted himself with dignity.

The first sentance is true as I heard him say it at around 11.20 pm last night.

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire

Today in the Star

Case closed.

Do you know Mr Andre personally US?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
He is coming round to Spielberg Towers this afternoon for a game of Scrabble as it happens.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Why? She won't name who it was, and it funnily gets mentioned once the public have turned on her. Smells of utter bullshit.
Just a gut feeling really. There are some shocking figures on rape, women tend not to report it because of such low conviction rates. I doubt we'll ever know, but for me the acid test as to whether or not she is lying will be whther or not the suspect's name appears on popbitch (or similar) in the next few weeks. If it doesn't, I'll completely agree with you because I will NOT believe it can stay secret forever, seeing as she accidentally announced it last week apparently.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here