Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who raped Jordan allegedly.

Originally Posted by NMH View Post
No-one here is in a position to actually know one way or the other whether this woman has been raped, or has decided that since the guy didn't call the next day, then she was 'raped'.
It's all speculation, and everyone does actually know that's what it is.
But, y'know, it's NSC.[unquote]

you justify laughing about women being raped any way you want mate. Whatever you need to do to reconcile peoples attitudes on this thread with the behaviour of grown men.

Oh here we go again from one of the prize girlzzz.
There's nothing "justifiable" about rape, and I said nothing of the sort.
Would you like me to start saying you justify paedophilia - a nice lie (or let's say I could make it up, as I don't actually know for sure about your perverted leanings)?
Nowhere in or between the lines of my post does it suggest I laugh about women being raped.
Now go back to bed with Simster and shut the f*** up.

Just a gut feeling really. There are some shocking figures on rape, women tend not to report it because of such low conviction rates. I doubt we'll ever know, but for me the acid test as to whether or not she is lying will be whther or not the suspect's name appears on popbitch (or similar) in the next few weeks. If it doesn't, I'll completely agree with you because I will NOT believe it can stay secret forever, seeing as she accidentally announced it last week apparently.

Are you seriously suggesting some lightweight gossip site is telling enough to reveal whether a woman has been violated in real life?

I think YOU place too much emphasis on an internet-world, and a pretty shabby culturally weak area of it. Big Brother stuff next to rape rumours?
You and 'Spanish' need to get your heads together and work on a new tack sunshine, your 'material' is too shallow. Albeit revealing.

Nov 25, 2008
Block (H)ated
9 pages and not one person has mentioned this fine man
gordon_ramsay_headshot.jpg

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
In fact, there is another name we are missing. Consdering her twat must be as baggy as a pair of clown trousers, what other Jocko "clown" could be involved? Why did he move away from Brighton so quickly? Why did he develop an aversion to all things orange-tanned?

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Just a gut feeling really. There are some shocking figures on rape, women tend not to report it because of such low conviction rates.

Conviction rates are not low. Convictions compare well with other crimes like burglary when related to Prosecutions.

Prosecutions are low but then its a crime thats one persons word againsts the others. Comparing reports to convictions rather than prosecutions is what man hating feminists do and idiots like you swallow hook line and sinker.

I hope I have managed to educate you a bit here.:thumbsup:

Conviction rates are not low. Convictions compare well with other crimes like burglary when related to Prosecutions.

Prosecutions are low but then its a crime thats one persons word againsts the others. Comparing reports to convictions rather than prosecutions is what man hating feminists do and idiots like you swallow hook line and sinker.

I hope I have managed to educate you a bit here.:thumbsup:

Be careful with the self-righteous clique now looney, they have scrubbed-up a bleached version of truth on their side.
Shame they prefer to try lies, fabrication, the x-ray vision of agendas, sculpting and stroking and cellophane-tinting and blowing each other til they can tell each other how simply lovely they look.

Their fragile egos strengthened by the thought that they have the spirit of Teasy Weasy on their side (and a divine Gucci manbag)

Attachments

• teasy250px.jpg
    teasy250px.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 374

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
Originally Posted by NMH View Post
No-one here is in a position to actually know one way or the other whether this woman has been raped, or has decided that since the guy didn't call the next day, then she was 'raped'.
It's all speculation, and everyone does actually know that's what it is.
But, y'know, it's NSC.[unquote]

Oh here we go again from one of the prize girlzzz.
There's nothing "justifiable" about rape, and I said nothing of the sort.
Would you like me to start saying you justify paedophilia - a nice lie (or let's say I could make it up, as I don't actually know for sure about your perverted leanings)?
Nowhere in or between the lines of my post does it suggest I laugh about women being raped.
Now go back to bed with Simster and shut the f*** up.

After the kiddy/hat business, I would have thought you would keep your trap shut for a bit. Didnt exactly cover yourself in glory there either eh. Shut the f*** up! Got your hi vis jacket on?

auschr

Apr 19, 2009
USA
I guess she is going to reveal the name bit by bit in a magazine in something. Jordan is making a bigger mockery of rape than anyone here. I know who raped me, but I'm not going to the police nor am I going to tell you... yet. So pathetic.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I guess she is going to reveal the name bit by bit in a magazine in something. Jordan is making a bigger mockery of rape than anyone here. I know who raped me, but I'm not going to the police nor am I going to tell you... yet. So pathetic.

Spot on.
Lets just remember. The laughable justification for her bringing this whole rape thing up in the first place is because her BOYFRIEND (you know, the guy she's been with for all of about, oooh, 3 weeks ?) has had some criticism because he has "starred" in a film that apparently included a rape scene. So Katie of course feels moved to JUMP to her poor boyfriends defence (I forget his name) because, err actually, "I was like, raped once an' all and its not NICE".

Do us all a favour Katie. Disappear up your own arse a bit more so we don't have to have our intelligence insulted by your delusional bullshit any more.

Peter - you are WELL OUT of that, fella.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Just to echo other thoughts, she IS making a mockery of the subject of rape. She is doing this to raise her own profile as she has been losing the PR battle with Andre, although he doesn't seem to be trying very hard as he comes across as a genuine person. She is a fraud and a useless waste of space. A real shame that our delightful press have given her muc attention over the last decade.

She is a coward and we could, easily, do without her.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Has anyone explained to her what rape actually is ?

You know... the bit where it has to be AGAINST your will.

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I guess she is going to reveal the name bit by bit in a magazine in something.

Bit by bit? - you mean something like "first name, fifth letter" this week, and another letter next week - rather like Catchphrase? Is there going to be a prize for the first person to get it right?

Nov 25, 2008
Block (H)ated
Bit by bit? - you mean something like "first name, fifth letter" this week, and another letter next week - rather like Catchphrase? Is there going to be a prize for the first person to get it right?

:clap::clap: brilliant

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Perhaps she is confused about the term "rape"? Perhaps she meant that she was playing footy in the BBC car park against a Scottish guy who "raped" her defensively?

I find it hard to believe that people are coming to her defence when she clearly wants to use this to manipulate the media (and other gullible fucks) - she wants to divert the heat away from her sleazy boyfriend, and to garner public sympathy for herself.

Personally, and I stand by for the attacks, she probably deserved everything she got.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here