Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who raped Jordan allegedly.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
Just a gut feeling really. There are some shocking figures on rape, women tend not to report it because of such low conviction rates. I doubt we'll ever know, but for me the acid test as to whether or not she is lying will be whther or not the suspect's name appears on popbitch (or similar) in the next few weeks. If it doesn't, I'll completely agree with you because I will NOT believe it can stay secret forever, seeing as she accidentally announced it last week apparently.

speculating on women getting raped, saying hmm, I dont believe her, is alright because she is famous and a bit of a slapper is it?

no surprises who turns up on this thread with their 'edgy' humour and taboo busting ways.

speculating on women getting raped, saying hmm, I dont believe her, is alright because she is famous and a bit of a slapper is it?

no surprises who turns up on this thread with their 'edgy' humour and taboo busting ways.

Oooh, who's that then?
I mean there are SO many people on this thread suggesting they don't believe her and find the allegation suspect, that it's tough to choose among them.
Is there a witch-hunt afoot that WE can all join in on, girls?
The three of us, think of the possibilities.... why I'm positively SALIVATING.

:rolleyes:

bruno.jpg

Last edited:

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne

Not because she is a famous slapper, no. But like any woman who refuses to make a formal complaint or name the individual I do not believe them. As an analogy, it is like me saying I have been robbed but cannot provide any time, place or even a description of the robber and then expecting people to sympathise with me.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
As an analogy, it is like me saying I have been robbed but cannot provide any time, place or even a description of the robber and then expecting people to sympathise with me.

If you think that is a decent analogy for a woman being raped and not reporting it, you have not got a clue and you are not worth discussing this with.

True colours seen from a lot of people on this thread. Lets hope everyones wives, girlfriends, mums and daughters way homes are well lit tonight eh lads!

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
If you think that is a decent analogy for a woman being raped and not reporting it, you have not got a clue and you are not worth discussing this with.

True colours seen from a lot of people on this thread. Lets hope everyones wives, girlfriends, mums and daughters way homes are well lit tonight eh lads!

I did not say that the 'crimes' are in any way comparable. But I think judgements should be made upon the evidence on offer not on an emotional fear.

As for not having a clue, you are right, just as Sussex Police have no clues as Jordan refuses to give them any. Not worthy....hmmmm, well.

No-one here is in a position to actually know one way or the other whether this woman has been raped, or has decided that since the guy didn't call the next day, then she was 'raped'.
It's all speculation, and everyone does actually know that's what it is.
But, y'know, it's NSC.

Insel affe

HellBilly
Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Despite who she is or whatever she has done, at the end of the day she is a person and rape is no joking matter in any form. Would any of you like this message board to be used in this way if it affected you or your partner. I very much doubt it...........
LOOK AT YOUR DAUGHTER,WIFE,MOTHER.........AND THINK ABOUT IT.........

IT`S NOT RIGHT.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
No-one here is in a position to actually know one way or the other whether this woman has been raped, or has decided that since the guy didn't call the next day, then she was 'raped'.
It's all speculation, and everyone does actually know that's what it is.
But, y'know, it's NSC.

you justify laughing about women being raped any way you want mate. Whatever you need to do to reconcile peoples attitudes on this thread with the behaviour of grown men.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
Despite who she is or whatever she has done, at the end of the day she is a person and rape is no joking matter in any form. Would any of you like this message board to be used in this way if it affected you or your partner. I very much doubt it...........
LOOK AT YOUR DAUGHTER,WIFE,MOTHER.........AND THINK ABOUT IT.........

IT`S NOT RIGHT.

well said mate. At least someone on here has some decency. I wonder if all these cvnts would show their wives what they posted on here?

Insel affe

HellBilly
Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
well said mate. At least someone on here has some decency. I wonder if all these cvnts would show their wives what they posted on here?

The correct answer to your question is NONE..........

makes you wonder just what goes through peoples minds sometimes, Just because she is in the Limelight its no excuse............NONE

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
The fact still remains why did it take so long for Jordan to decide to declare this to everyone ?

Dr Q

Jul 29, 2004
Cobbydale
This whole rape thing is both saddening and serious, but I guess what separates other women who've been through a similar experience and not reported it, is the fact they don't then suddenly roll it out to keep up their "brand image". If she was raped, then let the police deal with it, not keep hinting at stuff to keep interest up through the lower class media.

The day this country loses its obsession with these vacuous wastes of space (Goody, Katona, Price etc), the better. Sadly a good chunk of the country are too f**kin stupid not to be obsessed!

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Showed this thread to my wife, including my comments. She was surprised at how aggressive people were, but said that she could understand that. She said that Katie Price was a disgrace now - she was selling herself, her family and her private life for an extension of her 15 minutes of fame. She could not understand why, when she has so many other business interests going, that she needed to debase herself like this, and ultimately so many other women who are living in fear of domestic violence and sexual assault. She has done nothing but raise the question about headline vs truth, and therefore damage the need for trust that women have when they raise allegations like this. It would have been more praiseworthy had she gone quietly to the police, made the allegation, and then followed it through. She feels that she is a disgrace to women in general and should concentrate on being a businesswomen and a mother. She also cannot believe that Jordan cannot see the pound signs in the new boyfriend's eyes - or maybe she can.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

alledging she was raped. the anology is valid because thats what it is about, the claim not the crime. you seem to be of the opinion that it is a fact. normally those that ar raped or assaulted and dont report it dont then tell everyone. i find the timing and the way the claim is made (i was raped, but i wont say anymore, all hints and through the media who pay for the story) to be very dubious. she has supposedly kept this secret for many years, now suddenly lets it slip and followed up repeating the comments and dragging the ex into it? i had come to like Price but this saga has left me thinking shes lost the plot a bit and on a downward slide.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here