Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who raped Jordan allegedly.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Ah, it makes a lot more sense now. I think I'd like to be THE JOCKO RAPIST purely as a tribute to John. I may not be a jock myself, but for the purposes of supporting the great man I will pretend to be. Right, how do I change?

Has a certain ring to it.

Obviously not as good as "The night stalker" or "The Boston Strangler" or even "The Yorkshire Ripper" but it works.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
But none of those feature my favourite rapist, John Leslie, though. Well, actually, Peter Sutcliffe has always been my favourite murderer by some distance, but I consider him just that - a murderer - rather than a rapist, even though he obviously tried his hand at both. Maybe a username featuring the mouthwatering crimes of both of these legendary figures could be found?

The Jocko Ripper?

The Jocko Rapist-Ripper?

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Tobermory, the Scottish Womble....I never trusted him as a kid with his Tartan womble stuff...known to be the dodgiest of all the wombles!

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Alex Ferguson

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Billy Connelly - Long history of shagging 'stars' with big tits!

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
The bloke in BALAMORY that lives in the pink castle?

He is well suss I'll grant you. BUT despite wearing a kilt Archie (for that is he) is as English as Wisdens despite wearing a kilt...which is surely enough to get him lynched in any remote Scottish village.

On reflection the only true Jockos in Balamory are Miss Hooley from the Nursery,Susie Sweet from the shop and Eadie MaCriedie from the Bus Station.

PC Plum is also vaguely Jocko and, as a man, is really the only suspect with any legs as far as Balamory is concerned.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here