Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where was he today??

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
If he doesn't play another game until the end of the season then it was a poor judgement call - I'll grant you that. But to say he is a complete waste of space when we have over 20 games left, and you have no idea if he will play in any of them is ludicrous.

Yes, we are all frustrated he hasn't played as many games as we would have liked, but I have seen enough of him in the games he has played to know that if (and I know thats a big if) he does play more games, he can be the difference between winning and losing.

Personally I would ****ing love it if he played any part in the match on the 31st and made any sort of impact which caused a victory... because then he wouldn't be a waste of space, even you, SWB and DeleteBBB wouldnt be calling him that I assure you...

So you would be happy if he made a token effort of getting of his lazy arse for 1 game and created 1 opportunity ? As I said a total waste of money and a pisstaker.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Given that you clearly have the ability to see into the future with that statement - how come your "tips" in the past have been pretty bloody average?

Anyone that thinks Vicente will make any meaningful contribution to BHAFC this season is deluded. He is quite possibly the worst BHAFC signing ever. Expect him to cry off for the Bristol City match with a " slight cold ".

Reinelt12

Sick Note
Nov 8, 2006
Lichfield, United Kingdom
So you would be happy if he made a token effort of getting of his lazy arse for 1 game and created 1 opportunity ? As I said a total waste of money and a pisstaker.

And yet again I say it - how can you question a man's integrity without knowing the full facts? How do you know he is lazy, how do you know he is taking the piss? He has been injured, not fully fit, with a history of injury problems... surely if he is going to be lazy he would do that on a beach in Spain?

So if someone questioned your integrity - say, they said that you didnt work in your clients interests, were lazy and just went for the easiest deal for their mortgage without making any effort whatsoever and frankly take the piss in your job? What would your reaction be? They don't know what you do at work, don't see you every day, but they still make those accusations... getting the point yet US?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
And yet again I say it - how can you question a man's integrity without knowing the full facts? How do you know he is lazy, how do you know he is taking the piss? He has been injured, not fully fit, with a history of injury problems... surely if he is going to be lazy he would do that on a beach in Spain?

So if someone questioned your integrity - say, they said that you didnt work in your clients interests, were lazy and just went for the easiest deal for their mortgage without making any effort whatsoever and frankly take the piss in your job? What would your reaction be? They don't know what you do at work, don't see you every day, but they still make those accusations... getting the point yet US?

He won't be on a beach in Spain as he is trousering £ 20k a week for doing f*** all.

Reinelt12

Sick Note
Nov 8, 2006
Anyone that thinks Vicente will make any meaningful contribution to BHAFC this season is deluded. He is quite possibly the worst BHAFC signing ever. Expect him to cry off for the Bristol City match with a " slight cold ".

Worst signing ever - right, so you see what he does in training every day - how he might influence those younger players that played so well today... you know what, he might even have made a contribution without us knowing, just not on the pitch (yet).

We don't know that, the same as we don't know how much he is on, how many games he will play before the end of the season etc etc. Deal in Facts, not in assumptions...

Reinelt12

Sick Note
Nov 8, 2006
He won't be on a beach in Spain as he is trousering £ 20k a week for doing f*** all.

Another one who says he is on 20k a week... did he come to you for a mortgage so you can see his salary? Where has this mythical 20k a week come from?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Worst signing ever - right, so you see what he does in training every day - how he might influence those younger players that played so well today... you know what, he might even have made a contribution without us knowing, just not on the pitch (yet).

We don't know that, the same as we don't know how much he is on, how many games he will play before the end of the season etc etc. Deal in Facts, not in assumptions...

Ok facts, 4 months , one and a half games.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Another one who says he is on 20k a week... did he come to you for a mortgage so you can see his salary? Where has this mythical 20k a week come from?

Its widely known. Look keep your support for players that DESERVE it, CMS, Adam El Abd, players that would run their nuts off for BHAFC, not some flashy pisstaker who does not give a flying f*** about BHAFC other than they presently fund his lifestyle.

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011

Unc - are you not trying to be just the "slightest bit" controversial here? lol

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Unc - are you not trying to be just the "slightest bit" controversial here? lol

Not really. The bloke is a complete f***ing joke and anyone that thinks he gives a toss about this club needs to have their heads examined.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
How do you know he is on 20k a week, oh that's right - YOU DON'T! Everyone who keeps banging on about Vicente being here for the money is absolutely deluded, if he wanted money, or an easy ride then he wouldnt have travelled to bloody cold/rainy England to sit at the Amex every other week and watch his team play.

He has not been 100% fit, he is now coming back to fitness, and putting him in against a Conference outfit really wouldnt have been a very clever move - he'll be on the bench against Bristol City I reckon.

He is not on 20k a week, nowhere near that. He's not even our highest paid player.

Thicko's im sorry they guys been here since September earning 20k a week and played 4games that works out at 90k a game, i am sorry but his cost us 360k a week in wages already and tbh his not done a great deal to win me over, i was excited when he signed now im just thinking wow what a waste of money

SWB - For what it's worth a friend of a friend who works for the club said something about a pay as you play deal. I won't ever believe anything as 100% true but I'd say there's more chance of a PAYP deal then your 20k you're harping on about. No way is any player on anything near 20k. Prob nobody on 10k+ even...

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
Its widely known. Look keep your support for players that DESERVE it, CMS, Adam El Abd, players that would run their nuts off for BHAFC, not some flashy pisstaker who does not give a flying f*** about BHAFC other than they presently fund his lifestyle.

hahaha - his "lifestyle" has been funded over the past 11 or so years at the top level.

Just keep kidding yourself unc that he's on 20k a week and sitting round the side of a pool sticking 2 fingers up at Brighton.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
SWB - For what it's worth a friend of a friend who works for the club said something about a pay as you play deal. I won't ever believe anything as 100% true but I'd say there's more chance of a PAYP deal then your 20k you're harping on about. No way is any player on anything near 20k. Prob nobody on 10k+ even...

I respect your opinion sheebo but I think Vicente is on the highest wage in the club and sets a bad example. Infact he is a bad influence on the whole set up and should just get the next plane to Spain, one way preferably.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Correct - that is a fact

From 11th September 2010 - Bobby Zamora played ZERO games for 4 months due to injury... is he a waste of space and lazy, and on 20k a week (or more)?

Slight difference. Didn't he break a leg ?

Reinelt12

Sick Note
Nov 8, 2006

Its widely known? That is a ridiculous answer with no substance...

I do support CMS, El Abd and EVERY ****ING BRIGHTON PLAYER because believe it or not I support the team... even when they make mistakes, or play piss poor...

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Its widely known? That is a ridiculous answer with no substance...

I do support CMS, El Abd and EVERY ****ING BRIGHTON PLAYER because believe it or not I support the team... even when they make mistakes, or play piss poor...

I that case having a " cuckoo " in the nest does not help at all. I believe when the truth is out you will be agreeing with me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here