Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where was he today??

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Bloody hell that really did just go over your head didn't it?

Probably mate. I am a bit slow so make allowances for me. I am over 45 so my braincells are dying.

Reinelt12

Sick Note
Nov 8, 2006
Lichfield, United Kingdom
Probably mate. I am a bit slow so make allowances for me. I am over 45 so my braincells are dying.

I was saying that Spielberg was lazy, a waste of space and the worst film director ever - making up that I had seen it mentioned somewhere on the internet... it was to make a point - that what I was saying was absolutely crazy given that there are no facts to back that supposition up.

Exactly what you have been doing with Vicente in this thread

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
Low blow. Spielberg set the trend for most of today's filmakers and everyone knows that so that is a lazy and stupid post.
good point well made I thought :lol: and you are absolutely obsessed with Vicente aren't you. Did he nick your girlfriend on a spanish holiday years ago? ??? :albion2:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
good point well made I thought :lol: and you are absolutely obsessed with Vicente aren't you. Did he nick your girlfriend on a spanish holiday years ago? ??? :albion2:

Well as you mention it he f***ing DID. BASTARDO !

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Not really. The bloke is a complete f***ing joke and anyone that thinks he gives a toss about this club needs to have their heads examined.

Why dont you stick to crying about the lack of Harveys and pies in the East Stand, cos you clearly have a valid point there, but to tryand guess what his wages are and what Vicente's wages and what his state of mind is, is quite frankly, totally pathetic, as you are, coming over as with your stupid rant.

Why should he? - he's done nothing wrong apart from getting injured. lol

You've misunderstood what I'm getting at so I'll put it like this, So many things have been insinuated by people accusing Vicente of not being interested, just here for the money, taking us for a ride etc. Let's hear what he or the club has to say. The club knew of the risks when signing him and so far it has not paid off. It's beginning to look as if Vicente's career could be over. Burnt out at 30.

Shifty89

Sep 29, 2007
I think when people say things like "its widely reported Vicente is on 20k a week", or "its been mentioned before that Bloom is pissed off with him", what they really mean is "some guy who's friend of a mate knows a guy said so on NSC, ergo it is FACT". Internet messageboards are not a reliable source.

Having said that, I have it on good authority that the reason some people hate Vicente so much is because he ate their babies. That bastard. You heard it here first!

Reinelt12

Sick Note
Nov 8, 2006
Lichfield, United Kingdom
Anyone that thinks Vicente will make any meaningful contribution to BHAFC this season is deluded. He is quite possibly the worst BHAFC signing ever. Expect him to cry off for the Bristol City match with a " slight cold ".

I declare myself deluded... did he cry off on the coldest day of the season? You know, that guy from Spain who you said is "taking the piss"...

As I said some time ago in this thread - don't question someone's integrity without knowing the full facts...

Silver flying chariot

Aug 5, 2003
Vicente did indeed take the piss today..... out of the Leicester team. What a performance he put in. Ok ot was only 20 mins, but the ball is totally stuck to him. His touch and vision is just ridiculous. its like he has the ball on a bit of string or something. He is such a class player, we have to keep him fit and playing.

Totally different league to any of our players in this current squad (which is as good as I have seen in 20 years supporting this team)

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
Vicente did indeed take the piss today..... out of the Leicester team. What a performance he put in. Ok ot was only 20 mins, but the ball is totally stuck to him. His touch and vision is just ridiculous. its like he has the ball on a bit of string or something. He is such a class player, we have to keep him fit and playing.

Totally different league to any of our players in this current squad (which is as good as I have seen in 20 years supporting this team)

About as spot on as you can get! There are run of the mill championship players and they deserve their place but vicente is in a different league.

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
I think he is taking the piss ?, yes. Even if he managed to struggle onto the pitch for 1 game he would get injured and substitued after 20 minutes. His heart is not in it, he got a decent deal and went with it, can't blame him for that but its time for people to see what an utter leach he is. Sorry to be harsh , we all hoped he would be great but the facts are his signing has been a disaster.
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha :p:cheers:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here