Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where was he today??

Reinelt12

Sick Note
Nov 8, 2006
Lichfield, United Kingdom
I that case having a " cuckoo " in the nest does not help at all. I believe when the truth is out you will be agreeing with me.

And you know this truth do you? Please enlighten us with this all consuming truth that some of us mere mortals aren't aware of?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Ahhhh so therein lies the actual problem - its because we don't know what the injuries are that is the issue... so you just assume he is faking it then?

I think he is taking the piss ?, yes. Even if he managed to struggle onto the pitch for 1 game he would get injured and substitued after 20 minutes. His heart is not in it, he got a decent deal and went with it, can't blame him for that but its time for people to see what an utter leach he is. Sorry to be harsh , we all hoped he would be great but the facts are his signing has been a disaster.

ArcticBlue

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex Inlander
Thicko's im sorry they guys been here since September earning 20k a week and played 4games that works out at 90k a game, i am sorry but his cost us 360k a week in wages already and tbh his not done a great deal to win me over, i was excited when he signed now im just thinking wow what a waste of money

SWB, you really do need to start reading all the posts in a thread. Not just your own. :wave::wave::wave:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
And you know this truth do you? Please enlighten us with this all consuming truth that some of us mere mortals aren't aware of?

I am sure it will all come out. Tony Bloom is f***ed off with him for sure and he does not like the piss taken out of him.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The players I really respect are Bridcutt, always up for it and gives 100%, likewise CMS, El Abd, Noone, Buckley and if anyone thinks Vicente is fit to be mentioned with those needs a reality check.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
And how do you know this? Did Tony tell you this personally?

Its been mentioned before. The fact is I do not know 100% the situation but you do not either. Your blind loyalty to Vicente may well be misplaced.

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
I respect your opinion sheebo but I think Vicente is on the highest wage in the club and sets a bad example. Infact he is a bad influence on the whole set up and should just get the next plane to Spain, one way preferably.

Unc - Thats just plainly ridiculous. hahaha.

Can we deal in facts please?

And youve got the balls to say others post HORSESHIT! -

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
I think he is taking the piss ?, yes. Even if he managed to struggle onto the pitch for 1 game he would get injured and substitued after 20 minutes. His heart is not in it, he got a decent deal and went with it, can't blame him for that but its time for people to see what an utter leach he is. Sorry to be harsh , we all hoped he would be great but the facts are his signing has been a disaster.

amazing!

can you tell me which numbers will be drawn on next weeks lottery please Unc?? You seem to have such vision and insight into the future.

Reinelt12

Sick Note
Nov 8, 2006
Lichfield, United Kingdom
Its been mentioned before. The fact is I do not know 100% the situation but you do not either. Your blind loyalty to Vicente may well be misplaced.

NO - thats my point, I don't have blind loyalty to Vicente - all I have done is stated what are facts and what is supposition, and that I would love it if he played more games this season and any part against Palace and helped us win... I don't know the facts of the supposition elements either way, if it comes out that he was 100% taking the piss and faking it then I will be as pissed off as you... but you have just shot yourself in the foot by stating that you don't 100% know the situation, and that Tony being pissed off with him has been "mentioned before"

So with no facts, and a couple of things that have been mentioned you think you have the right to call him lazy, a waste of space and the worst player ever to sign for Brighton?

Spielberg stole the idea for most of his films from other directors, he is too lazy to think them up himself - it was mentioned on the internet a few years back, what a waste of space making all that money for his films and fleecing others eh? Must be the worst film director ever...

Still not getting it?

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
There were 9 premier scouts due to watch, bid & buy after seeing him play once more, however Gus has got their number & cleverly has decided that if he doesn't play him again, no'one will steal him from us so we get to keep a great player...simple but brilliant

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011

Our loyalty may well be misplaced but, to to try and predict what you cannot possibly know is just ludicrous. Plus we dont claim to know whats going on!

"I did no pull off this coup, of getting a World Class player and Spanish international, with his exquisite skills - to throw him on against a bunch of non-league cloggers goin' all out to make a name for themself'. Ees no' too comleecate, ees common sensibility, I jus no gonna do sumtheen lie tha'"

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
NO - thats my point, I don't have blind loyalty to Vicente - all I have done is stated what are facts and what is supposition, and that I would love it if he played more games this season and any part against Palace and helped us win... I don't know the facts of the supposition elements either way, if it comes out that he was 100% taking the piss and faking it then I will be as pissed off as you... but you have just shot yourself in the foot by stating that you don't 100% know the situation, and that Tony being pissed off with him has been "mentioned before"

So with no facts, and a couple of things that have been mentioned you think you have the right to call him lazy, a waste of space and the worst player ever to sign for Brighton?

Spielberg stole the idea for most of his films from other directors, he is too lazy to think them up himself - it was mentioned on the internet a few years back, what a waste of space making all that money for his films and fleecing others eh? Must be the worst film director ever...

Still not getting it?

Low blow. Spielberg set the trend for most of today's filmakers and everyone knows that so that is a lazy and stupid post.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here