Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where was he today??

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
Out of interest, where did you get your degree in psychology/psychiatry from? And how many hours have you spent interviewing him to have come to this conclusion?

The fact he is quoted as saying that his medical team think it is

"I’m very low animically. I’ve lost all confidence in the medical staff, that's it. I’ve been defending them for the last two years, but I don’t see any of this situation improving, when I’m still not recovered from one injury I get worse, or suffer from another one. They give me an injection and then I can’t move myself for a week because of the pain". "On top of this, then they tell me maybe my injury doesn’t exist, and it is psychological. It's very hard, I can’t stand it any longer. I’ve lost all confidence in the doctor, but I don’t want to be bad to anyone, but the person who loses the most is me, because I can neither play football nor help my teammates. I only ask to play twenty minutes in one go. "That is the worst part about it all, to know that when I have the opportunity to play with good health, things turn out well for me, and I play well, I can help the team," he concluded.

he was later fined by his club

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Isn't that what we were told by all the Valencia fans when he joined?

I'm out of this anyway- some on here worship the ground he walks on and would be happy to pay his wages even if he doesn't get a game again. Just disapointed his wages aren't going on someone who'll play more than 6 games this season.

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
Frustration at wasting money yes.

He has claimed in the past that Valencia medical staff caused his injury problems, im waiting for him to have a dig at ours now.

But its all expectation and hearsay with no concrete facts to back up these accusations of Vicente taking the piss! Of course he's not taking the piss.

I cannot wait to see him back after his injury woes - but the thing is i can be patient!!

SWB - this isnt aimed at you BTW.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011

I'm out of this anyway- some on here worship the ground he walks on and would be happy to pay his wages even if he doesn't get a game again. Just disapointed his wages aren't going on someone who'll play more than 6 games this season.

surely you know when it is just you and super will buckley arguing one side then you are in the wrong :moo:

he will be back next week and you can buy yourself some humble pie with your vcash my friend!

Reinelt12

Sick Note
Nov 8, 2006
Lichfield, United Kingdom

It's not about worshipping the ground he walks on - it is about people questioning his integrity without knowing the full facts, too many people seem to think he is here to sit on his backside and take lots of money - personally I don't believe that is the case.

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
He kind of reminds me of Dyer in a way, has all this talent to give but just cant shake of injury's at all, his better than Dyer clearly, that said if Dyer stayed fit i think he could have been fantastic, just these players, some wont agree with me cost alot of money Vicente was our stand out signing, i cant see us really paying much less than 20k a week for him and really in today's day and age thats not alot for a player, but i just feel its been a bit of a failure really, it had me tossing myself of when he signed, now im getting the hump every week when his still injured, he might be fit next week, i do expect him to play again just hope its not once then we have to wait 6 games to see him again

Reinelt12

Sick Note
Nov 8, 2006
He kind of reminds me of Dyer in a way, has all this talent to give but just cant shake of injury's at all, his better than Dyer clearly, that said if Dyer stayed fit i think he could have been fantastic, just these players, some wont agree with me cost alot of money Vicente was our stand out signing, i cant see us really paying much less than 20k a week for him and really in today's day and age thats not alot for a player, but i just feel its been a bit of a failure really, it had me tossing myself of when he signed, now im getting the hump every week when his still injured, he might be fit next week, i do expect him to play again just hope its not once then we have to wait 6 games to see him again

Our standout signing was CMS... and Gus is quoted as saying as much.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Gus would never ris him in a potentially fiery cup game when he wants him fit for the league...

For me he is the missing piece of the jigsaw. I see him and JFC working amazingly together

I am sorry but that is HORSESHIT. What game is he ever going to be up for ? I mean, if Wrexham at home is too much for him I give up.

Reinelt12

Sick Note
Nov 8, 2006
I am sorry but that is HORSESHIT. What game is he ever going to be up for ? I mean, if Wrexham at home is too much for him I give up.

Oh FFS - whose decision do you think it was to leave him out today - Vicente, or Poyet?

It made sense to leave him out today against a conference team, we have bigger fish to fry and need Vicente fit for as many of those games a possible...

Again - questioning his integrity (Not up for it) without knowing the full facts...

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011

Its so obvious that your so frustrated with not seeing him play. He probably did come to us with a slight injury from before but now he is being given time to address these problems from before and we may see a real star playing after our medics have finally got him straight. We may not, but thats something i can and will certainly wait for.

BTW - 20K seems a little innacurate to me. But thats my opinion as he didnt come to us for the money.

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011

He probably could have played today uncle but I guess Gus wants him to be injury free for the bread and butter championship games. thats where we need him most not against wrexham. No disrespect to them but our league form is critically important.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Oh FFS - whose decision do you think it was to leave him out today - Vicente, or Poyet?

It made sense to leave him out today against a conference team, we have bigger fish to fry and need Vicente fit for as many of those games a possible...

Again - questioning his integrity (Not up for it) without knowing the full facts...

The whole sorry saga is too ridiculous for words now. In any other line of employment he would have been shown the door weeks ago. The bloke is a complete and utter waste of space.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
He probably could have played today uncle but I guess Gus wants him to be injury free for the bread and butter championship games. thats where we need him most not against wrexham. No disrespect to them but our league form is critically important.

Its like a Pinter farce now. Totally absurd. I think the bloke is royally taking the piss out of the club now. Whats the next excuse ?

1. Broken toenail
2. Car broke down on the way to the ground
3. Roadworks and traffic jams
4. A slight cold
5. An upset stomach
6. Temperature below 10C
7. Slight twinge in a calf muscle, therefore cannot risk it
8. Needs to wash his hair
9. A re run of Benidorm on TV Gold
10. Gas Man coming around to read the meter

Take your pick.

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
The whole sorry saga is too ridiculous for words now. In any other line of employment he would have been shown the door weeks ago. The bloke is a complete and utter waste of space.

Uncle, your posts are normally sensible mate, whats gone wrong dude?? lol

Frustration does funny things to people. Are you prepared to eat the humble pie unc if he does come back fitter and stronger?

Reinelt12

Sick Note
Nov 8, 2006

If he doesn't play another game until the end of the season then it was a poor judgement call - I'll grant you that. But to say he is a complete waste of space when we have over 20 games left, and you have no idea if he will play in any of them is ludicrous.

Yes, we are all frustrated he hasn't played as many games as we would have liked, but I have seen enough of him in the games he has played to know that if (and I know thats a big if) he does play more games, he can be the difference between winning and losing.

Personally I would ****ing love it if he played any part in the match on the 31st and made any sort of impact which caused a victory... because then he wouldn't be a waste of space, even you, SWB and DeleteBBB wouldnt be calling him that I assure you...

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
If he doesn't play another game until the end of the season then it was a poor judgement call - I'll grant you that. But to say he is a complete waste of space when we have over 20 games left, and you have no idea if he will play in any of them is ludicrous.

Yes, we are all frustrated he hasn't played as many games as we would have liked, but I have seen enough of him in the games he has played to know that if (and I know thats a big if) he does play more games, he can be the difference between winning and losing.

Personally I would ****ing love it if he played any part in the match on the 31st and made any sort of impact which caused a victory... because then he wouldn't be a waste of space, even you, SWB and DeleteBBB wouldnt be calling him that I assure you...

Agree with this entirely!

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Uncle, your posts are normally sensible mate, whats gone wrong dude?? lol

Frustration does funny things to people. Are you prepared to eat the humble pie unc if he does come back fitter and stronger?

Yes, quite happy. But it will NEVER happen.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here