Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where was he today??

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
I have no hate for him either way I just think it's rediculous we are paying his wages, when is the last time he played games with any regularity? His problems seem to be mental, and obviously the excitement of playing Championship football isn't doing it for him!

But how, my friend, can you possibly know this?

He's here becasue this is where he wants to play, for Gus. He got injured, i dont know how but he did. He's taken a while to come back. He WILL be back very soon of that i'm certain.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
Thicko's im sorry they guys been here since September earning 20k a week and played 4games that works out at 90k a game, i am sorry but his cost us 360k a week in wages already and tbh his not done a great deal to win me over, i was excited when he signed now im just thinking wow what a waste of money

:moo:

GOLD

I appreciate your splendid mathematical skills, however, how do you know he is on 20k a week super willy?

Uwinsc

Aug 14, 2010
Horsham
Thicko's im sorry they guys been here since September earning 20k a week and played 4games that works out at 90k a game, i am sorry but his cost us 360k a week in wages already and tbh his not done a great deal to win me over, i was excited when he signed now im just thinking wow what a waste of money

Where are you getting those figures from?

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
Thanks, I don`t doubt for one minute the sheer class of the man,that`s what makes it so frustrating.I will be over the moon if he starts playing regularly but sometimes it does feel that it`s never going to happen.We live in hope.

THATS IT!! You knocked it on the head. Its the frustration at not being able to see the great man play that is causing the fans to give him stick. Deep down we all would love to see him take 5 players on and smash it into the top corner. It doesnt mean he's taking the piss on the sidelines as some here would perceive him to be.

Reinelt12

Sick Note
Nov 8, 2006
Lichfield, United Kingdom

Thicko's? What does that even mean, and who are you referring to?

Ok, so he joined in September, yes thats a fact, earning 20k a week, no, thats not a fact thats something you've made up - oh no sorry now you think its 360k a week (yes I know you don't mean that, but you know what if you are spouting complete rubbish, and then compound it with mistakes then it makes your argument seriously flawed).

Answer me this - what makes you think he is on 20k a week?

Jack Daniels

Aug 25, 2011
Buggers Hole
Cant wait till he is back. When he is fully fit and playing again u moaners will vannish like roaches in the light. Scuttle away to boo at the DS players AGAIN!

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
I have no hate for him either way I just think it's rediculous we are paying his wages, when is the last time he played games with any regularity? His problems seem to be mental, and obviously the excitement of playing Championship football isn't doing it for him!

He played 17 games last year and has only played 5 so far. So he can play 12 more before the mental problems start to kick in ;)

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
How did you work that out?

He is the Albion Sports & Exercise Psychologist and has been working on Vicente's mental wellbeing for the last few months. He comes on here before telling Vic to sign in and read the hurtful words of knowledgeless idiots as that is the only way to get him through this. He needs to explode, you see, according to the brain of Britain Deleteblahblahblah, have a nervous breakdown and then refind his feet both psychologically and physically. It seems like the plan of a complete retard, and it is.

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011

Great maths BTW - but i fear its frustration at him not playing thats causing your upset, not that you actually believe hes a waste of money.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
He is the Albion Sports & Exercise Psychologist and has been working on Vicente's mental wellbeing for the last few months. He comes on here before telling Vic to sign in and read the hurtful words of knowledgeless idiots as that is the only way to get him through this. He needs to explode, you see, according to the brain of Britain Deleteblahblahblah, have a nervous breakdown and then refind his feet both psychologically and physically. It seems like the plan of a complete retard, and it is.

arguably the funniest thing I have ever read on this website :bowdown:

Reinelt12

Sick Note
Nov 8, 2006
Lichfield, United Kingdom

And just when you need him, Meade's Ball drifts in to bring sanity back to the board, thank you kind sir!

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011

lol

Uwinsc

Aug 14, 2010
Horsham

That was brilliant. Really cheered me up!

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
Great maths BTW - but i fear its frustration at him not playing thats causing your upset, not that you actually believe hes a waste of money.

Frustration at wasting money yes.

He has claimed in the past that Valencia medical staff caused his injury problems, im waiting for him to have a dig at ours now.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
His fit what for another game then out for another 6, his been injury prone for a while now, his a good player but his injured an awful lot, and i feel spending 20k a week is alot of money when we could be investing that in a couple of players.

Are you just fishing you twat, cos if you are, you have got me hooked.
Why are you convinced that Vicente is on 20k a week. You are guessing, and i'm surprised you know what 20k is, there i not a player at he club who is on anywhere near that sort of money/week.
If you have ever watched him play, then you would realise that he is the best and most talented player in the club, and soon, hopefully, when he is fit to play a full game he will rip this division to shreds and CMS will score a hat full of goals, because of the supply that he will give him.

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
Are you just fishing you twat, cos if you are, you have got me hooked.
Why are you convinced that Vicente is on 20k a week. You are guessing, and i'm surprised you know what 20k is, there i not a player at he club who is on anywhere near that sort of money/week.
If you have ever watched him play, then you would realise that he is the best and most talented player in the club, and soon, hopefully, when he is fit to play a full game he will rip this division to shreds and CMS will score a hat full of goals, because of the supply that he will give him.

Hows that fishing?

stating a opinion is fishing now, people really think his on way below 20k are deluded seriously deluded.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here