Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Whats your Reception for Murray when he returns???

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
21lrfjd.jpg

Hiiissssssssssssss!!

BooOOoooOOO!!!

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Murray was in the White Rabbit on Saturday night for half hour or so at the bar with some blonde WAG/Bimbo. Half of me wanted to be the bigger man and shake his hand and say thank you for all the goals he scored, especially last season, but I couldn't ensure that upon getting to him I wouldn't shout out "PALACE SCUM" at the top of my voice and nut him so I left him to his drinks.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Others have said it, he moved to palarse to 'further' his career (financially that is), no need to wish him ill.

He did a good job for us last season and, whatever the ins and outs of his contract renewal, he left but personally I don't intend to hiss or boo at him, just content in the knowledge that he decided to go where he did, and now, turning up at the Amex with 'them', he will probably be mightily unhappy.

What is the point in booing or hissing at him, just laugh when you stand back and think about the array of talent which we now have the pleasure of watching every week, and think how sick he must feel not being a part of it.

Just leave him alone.

Apr 14, 2011
Yeah look at it at pay your respects you shitty little tinpot club fans. If it wasn't for your best player Murray, you'd still be wear you naturally belong in league 1.

So pay homage to the man who will destroy you in September, you can hardly blame him for wanting to move to a bigger and much more successful club.

And when he kisses the badge in front of the north stand, be happy Murray has moved onto bigger and better things.

Yeah yeah top after 5 games, in a division we haven't been below in 35 years.

One Glenn Murray, he used to be gay, but now he's OK.......... and he will lead the 2200 Palace who are coming to get you scummy nancyboys and put you in back in your place.

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
Apparently he earned a pay rise of £960 per week joining us. He looked bloody good against Blackpool so here's hoping he scores against you.

I wonder if he'll celebrate?

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
That "used to be gay" is f***ing terrible. Thankfully we've got better - I've not heard many worse in my time. So happy it never caught on...

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest

One Glenn Murray, he used to be gay, but now he's OK.......... and he will lead the 2200 Palace who are coming to get you scummy nancyboys and put you in back in your place.

Stop f***ing TROTTING that one out, its hardly been a level playing field for about 20 of those years as we have been homeless and those that tried to rape and pillage us nearly f***ing won.

2200? So you wont sell out the away end for what is yr cup final?

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
Well that's a wake up call ... 33 years of following the Albion and all this time I had no idea I was actually a treacherous slug. What a waste of time.

Billy, you applaud him, you pat him on the back, its the beauty of this land, you can say or do as you wish. I for one will try and do all i can to make it a f***ing miserable day for him, his new team, and there lot who are coming down.

f*** him, listen yeh in my eyes what he has done since last season massively outweigh the good he has done.

Fingers crossed his career is ended on that evening, AND he is hit with allsorts as he is being carried off crying.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Murray was in the White Rabbit on Saturday night for half hour or so at the bar with some blonde WAG/Bimbo. Half of me wanted to be the bigger man and shake his hand and say thank you for all the goals he scored, especially last season, but I couldn't ensure that upon getting to him I wouldn't shout out "PALACE SCUM" at the top of my voice and nut him so I left him to his drinks.

On the other hand I would have done. I cant WAIT to bump into him in Brighton, plus I dont care much for the White Rabbbit so if I got barred for calling him a **** then so be it.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Yeah look at it at pay your respects you shitty little tinpot club fans. If it wasn't for your best player Murray, you'd still be wear you naturally belong in league 1.

So pay homage to the man who will destroy you in September, you can hardly blame him for wanting to move to a bigger and much more successful club.

And when he kisses the badge in front of the north stand, be happy Murray has moved onto bigger and better things.

We're top
We're playing in front of 6,000 more than you
I liked Murray but CMS is better.

Can you confirm that you will actually manage to sell your tickets this season, seeing as you didn't last time you were here and you can't even sell your tickets for Millwall, 5 miles away? Two bob club.

All that remains is for me to tell you to f*** off out of here, you tin pot cünt.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Even the Palace fans here reckon they wont sell out.

Exact words "we cant sell out Millwall so what hope Brighton?"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here